Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone else doing (or did) grade 3

I am doing grade 3 with my DS and having NO support from family...so feeling really alone is anyone else doing grade 3??

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (31-36):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

We don't do grades but my son is 8. That sucks that your family is being like that :-/ How does your dh feel about it?

Connorsmommy13
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Quoting paganbaby:

We don't do grades but my son is 8. That sucks that your family is being like that :-/ How does your dh feel about it?

single mama here

lucsch
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I'll be glad to be in your support "group". My dd has been homeschooled since the start. "We" are in 5th grade this year.

fallenangel_353
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting fallenangel_353:

My eldest is in 3rd this year :) What would you like to know?

just looking for some one to bonce ideas off of and so on...since I have no one supporting me from my family...

Sure! Anytime :) I know it can be a little overwhelming especially without support. Frankly when I first pulled my son out of Kindergarten, and started homeschooling.. I didnt have many supporters. Now that we are into 3rd grade, I get a lot more positive actions from my family. Anytime ya wanna chat, just inbox me. I'm not on CM much anymore, but we could def swap emails! I'm in and out of my email all day long :)

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting paganbaby:

single mama here

((Hugs)) Do you work? I've always imagined it to be so hard to work and hs at the same time.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I'm just now starting 3rd grade with my youngest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN