Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Have a question.... Need an answer.... If possible

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi ladies. I hope you can help me today. I am looking for a book/copy called
"All The Math You'll Ever Nead" by Steve Slavin.

Would any if you ladies happen to know where I can get a PDF download?

Thanks.

undefined

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM
3 moms liked this

The book is selling for around $10 at Walmart, around $11 at Barnes and Noble, and around $2 on Amazon.

I can suggest a few sites to get a "free" pdf version, but those aren't legal sites, it's basically piracy.  Personally I don't think it's worth it, especially if it's a situation like this where you can get the legal version for under $10.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Thanks. :)

Quoting hwblyf:

I don't know about this site, but here's a link:

http://www.2shared.com/document/nsaSmI_I/All_the_Math_You_ll_Ever_Need_.html

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Thank you.
I was looking for a legal free PDF if there happened to be one. Sometimes that happens. Most times it doesn't, but you never will know if you don't look. If its cheap enough I'll get it.

Quoting Knightquester:

The book is selling for around $10 at Walmart, around $11 at Barnes and Noble, and around $2 on Amazon.

I can suggest a few sites to get a "free" pdf version, but those aren't legal sites, it's basically piracy.  Personally I don't think it's worth it, especially if it's a situation like this where you can get the legal version for under $10.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
How can you tell if its legal or not?

I don't want to download free things if its just scanned and copied when it shouldn't be...but I also don't have much of a HS budget so I've been doing things as cheaply as possible.

Quoting Knightquester:

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

If it made it on The Pirate Bay, or any other file sharing site known for it's piracy (which this book is), then it's often (not always) not free, especially if it's easily obtainable elsewhere for money.  This isn't to say that there aren't free and legit downloads on such sites, because there are, but most of the ones that are have been outdated, or open-sourced for the general public.

I generally go by the logic that if it's still being sold in stores, like Walmart, and not marked on Amazon at $0.00, then it's not free.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I don't want to download free things if its just scanned and copied when it shouldn't be...but I also don't have much of a HS budget so I've been doing things as cheaply as possible.
Quoting Knightquester:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
You can tell when it is legal because the author's permission is there.

I have to be careful with our budget as well.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Quoting Knightquester:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Thanks Debs. I am checking this out now as we speak.

Quoting oredeb:

http://www.4-shared.eu/download/8cR6Xq1aHa1hifkhVijmO9/All-the-Math-You-ll-Ever-Need-A-Self-Teaching-Guide.html

maybe you can find it on this site  http://www.pdfebooksx.com/Steve-Slavin-PDF3-534667/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)