Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had a choice would you rather do a daily art project or a science project? *now with poll!*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which would it be?

Options:

Science

Art

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
Cemommster
by Jenny on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I am a science geek.

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

That's so hard! Couldn't I just switch back and forth? One day Art, the next day Science? ;)

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Science....Art does not require my assistance.   Although, science often doesn't require my assistance either.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Science all the way.

I threaten ds all the time if he doesn't pay attention, we'll skip science. Works like a charm,lol. Science and writing are the two things he HAS to do every day.

blueyedbaker
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM

If it was up to me it would be Art but if it was up to my kids it would be Science. Fridays are our "project/outing" days. We do our science experiments, exploring our woods, all different kinds of things. I had to set that day aside to do that stuff because I tried to fit different things in during the day on different days and it just didn't work for us. Taking Friday and doing all that stuff works great. But if something does pop up during the week we just go with it.

almondpigeon
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Both! My kids are crazy about their art time, but I prefer science
Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I'm going with neither LOL. I hate projects in general. Art is not my gift and my kids are bored silly with the idea of art. Science can be fun, but I'm not organized enough to plan ahead so I'm usually missing a vital component and it seems to just fall short of their expectations. I think they are wanting explosions and things, so a project about growing beans in a wet paper towel, for example, are a letdown. Go ahead and mail me my "Bad Homeschool Mom of the Year" award. LOL.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Science, because my oldest loves it.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Lol
Holy cow batman!
I am not telling which one I chose. *grins misceviously*. :)
mommaJ333
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Ahhhhh Im getting anxiety trying to choose...........

Yeah.... I cant...... Id have to go with

NOPE CANT DO IT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)