Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Question ... Whats more difficult then homeschooling with a refluxy newborn....

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

homeschooling with a teething crawling red hed that gets into everything or screams! LOL... we're off to a great start!

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, we are off to a 'great start too'. Newborn, and three sick kids....perfect! Lol
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM

LOL!  This too shall pass.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Play pens and baby gates are your friend at that age.
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Sheet, my kids would super sonic wailing if I tried that when they were babies/toddlers,lol.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

SMTCMMoore
by Melissa on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know, the refluxy wailing newborn is pretty rough here. My son gets so frustrated that we can't hear each other well. As soon as baby is ACTUALLY asleep, we are both rushing to get stuff done because as soon as baby wakes its back to crying. He's 6 weeks old today, it will pass right?!
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I wore mine as much as possible.  But when they were more mobile and into everything and very independent I would put a few toys in the playpen and have them in the same room.  If I put them in a different room they would cry.  But they were ok in the same room.

Quoting paganbaby:

Sheet, my kids would super sonic wailing if I tried that when they were babies/toddlers,lol.

Quoting debramommyof4:

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Oh I wore mine too. Funny thing, I never knew I practiced attachment parenting until they were older,lol. But my kids, especially my son, refused to be blocked or penned anywhere. He needed the option to be right where I was at all times. It made their baby years...interesting ;-)

Quoting debramommyof4:

I wore mine as much as possible.  But when they were more mobile and into everything and very independent I would put a few toys in the playpen and have them in the same room.  If I put them in a different room they would cry.  But they were ok in the same room.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting debramommyof4:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I can imagine.  That was my now 3 year old.  She is finally more independent.  She is the only one who had to be in the play pen in the same room, but she also hated the play pen.  She was in there for maybe 15 min, and then back on my hip till I had to have both hands again.

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh I wore mine too. Funny thing, I never knew I practiced attachment parenting until they were older,lol. But my kids, especially my son, refused to be blocked or penned anywhere. He needed the option to be right where I was at all times. It made their baby years...interesting ;-)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting debramommyof4:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Aw, that sounds rough.
JerrysMom2011
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Same boat here! Homeschooling a teen, i have a 7 week old, and a 2  year old!!! Awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)