Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Wakey Wakey - Move n Shakey ....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 60 Replies
Good Morning SweetPeas!

How's it going for you today?

undefined

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotoStar
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning!

Things are great so far!

My son has Karate in about 20 minutes and then, we may go bed shopping!

My daughter has outgrown her toddler bed. :( Time for a big girl bed!

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM
3 moms liked this
Im up and moving! My sweet son woke me up at 7(we usually dont get up till 9.... yikes LOL). Doing OK, just finishing my cup of coffee. Working on laundry and going to go clean the bathroom.....fun, fun, fun!
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Tired we stayed up till 2 with friends then all the kids got up at 630 and were being loud, since we have friends over I brought them in my room so I had tome to wake up.

Quoting kirbymom:

Good Morning SweetPeas!

How's it going for you today?
Ecoseem
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Great!  Ds is away, so I was able to get My homework done, attend the youth soccer parent meeting, and plan on installing some security cameras today.

Knightquester
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning :-)  So far, so good

We're leaving in 45 minutes for the kids Japanese class.  This afternoon my mom will visit and I get some much needed quality time shopping with her.  When we're done then we're all going out to eat for an early birthday dinner in honor of my youngest daughter.

So what plans do you have this fine Saturday Kirbymom?

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I've done some laundry and cleaned my kitchen. I am ashamed to admit that I barely cleaned anything last night before hitting the hay early because we had our big field trip yesterday and the South Georgia heat really zapped me. I wanted to shop today, but the house needs some attention, and I have a beagle in renal failure in need of supervision because he seems to have gotten a little worse while we were gone yesterday (I am afraid he must "go to college" soon). We are finishing up our big eagle craft from this week, and then I plan to lay like broccoli before I bake cakes Sunday and Monday.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww - it is sad and yet awesome at the same time, when our LO's start growing up. Hang in there mama. :)

Quoting MotoStar:

Good Morning!

Things are great so far!

My son has Karate in about 20 minutes and then, we may go bed shopping!

My daughter has outgrown her toddler bed. :( Time for a big girl bed!

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Today's looking like a good day :)

kmath
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

So far I have had a highly unproductive day.  LOL, I slept in and then came to CM to get caught up in all of my groups.  Hope everyone has a great day!

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi... sick here..   My older kids started a coughing cold several week (9?) ago.   My son, who had it first is only coughing a little now, but the girls have been bad the past two weeks.   My baby picked it up last week and he's still going with it.   A few days ago, I started feeling it creep in.   Hit full force yesterday.

Baby is also teething on top of the coughing, so when coughing wakes him up... the teething keeps him up.   He's been sleeping with us the past several nights after waking.   So, yes, I'm extrememly short tempered...

so when the kids started hitting one another, I tried to make the effort to deal with it, but talking hurts and I have no voice... so instead... I said, "Clean it all up, you can copy the dictionary for not respecting that Mom is sick."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN