Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Wakey Wakey - Move n Shakey ....

Posted by   + Show Post
Good Morning SweetPeas!

How's it going for you today?

undefined

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My parents just left this morning after visiting for a week. I am pooped!!! I gave the kids off of school Thurs and Fri to spend quality time with Granny & Papa. My dad the whole week had us working on different things that needed to be done (but not all at once!). We cleaned the garage, we put together the arbor and garden structure in the backyard, and almost finished painting it (about an hour more worth of work and it's 100% done which I'll probably finish up today), put together a rain barrel, and fixed a hose to attach to it (had to cut a hose and put on a new end since the hose was in rough shape), put up a small shed in the backyard as well, stained the fence on our side that the neighbor put up a few years ago matching her stain, and created a message center in the house that we had to build (we had a window between our school nook and stairs that made no sense...it now has purpose). We also hung up a few shelves and pictures in the house.  I hurt lol. With all the work we've been doing, the cysts in my wrists and hands have decided to return larger than usual, but not large enough that the doctors will do anything to remove them. Today and tomorrow the kids will make up Thursday and Friday, thankfully they really don't have much to do. Tomorrow I'm helping a neighbor clean her garage.

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Quoting No_Difference:

My parents just left this morning after visiting for a week. I am pooped!!! I gave the kids off of school Thurs and Fri to spend quality time with Granny & Papa. My dad the whole week had us working on different things that needed to be done (but not all at once!). We cleaned the garage, we put together the arbor and garden structure in the backyard, and almost finished painting it (about an hour more worth of work and it's 100% done which I'll probably finish up today), put together a rain barrel, and fixed a hose to attach to it (had to cut a hose and put on a new end since the hose was in rough shape), put up a small shed in the backyard as well, stained the fence on our side that the neighbor put up a few years ago matching her stain, and created a message center in the house that we had to build (we had a window between our school nook and stairs that made no sense...it now has purpose). We also hung up a few shelves and pictures in the house.  I hurt lol. With all the work we've been doing, the cysts in my wrists and hands have decided to return larger than usual, but not large enough that the doctors will do anything to remove them. Today and tomorrow the kids will make up Thursday and Friday, thankfully they really don't have much to do. Tomorrow I'm helping a neighbor clean her garage.

I bet you are wiped out! Ugh. I have cysts in my right wrist. A shot of organic apple cider vinegar and krill oil every day really helps me. My cysts have even shrunk!
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I do apple cider vingear for arthritis every morning, so maybe that's been helping my cysts for hte most part too?? Normally they're not this bad, and have gone away a few times. I don't have it on the top of my wrist which is more common, I have 3 or 4 that are in between all the wrist bones, one under the thumb joint, and one in between the arm bones (I'm blanking on their actual names) right under the wrist. Normally they're not all present at once...but there are defintely 3 or 4 currently making mishcheif. I would never wish cyst pain even on my worst enemy...

Quoting tuffymama:

Quoting No_Difference:

I bet you are wiped out! Ugh. I have cysts in my right wrist. A shot of organic apple cider vinegar and krill oil every day really helps me. My cysts have even shrunk!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We were off to a semi bumpy start but we straightened out and now hopefully we are having a nice calm day. 8)

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on a deep cleaning roll but my 2yr old is quickly sapping that energy. He needs to take a long nap.
usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Good afternoon!

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

DH just left with DS #1 and #2 to go shopping for a good two hours.  I need to get off here because I just put DD down for her nap.  I have so much cleaning to do but the last few days when I overdue it, I get painful contractions.  Not anything that is countable (so most like BH but they hurt!) and little girl and I already went to the store this morning.

WHat I feel like is a nap!  LOL

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
We ended up at the pediatrician because my LO said his ear hurt and when I checked there was blood coming out. The dr said his ear drum is bleeding and because of the blood she couldn't see much, said maybe the tube is dislodging. She didn't see infection but put him on antibiotic drops anyway and he sees the ENT Monday if it's still bleeding, Tuesday if not. When we got home the dog went straight to him and started sniffing his ear. I wondered if he could smell infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Yikes. 7? That is like the witching hour to me. Lol. Too early! :)
I used to be able to go to bed at 2-3-4 in the morning and get up at 5 and function very well BUT, that was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Lol

Quoting irvinehiker:

Im up and moving! My sweet son woke me up at 7(we usually dont get up till 9.... yikes LOL). Doing OK, just finishing my cup of coffee. Working on laundry and going to go clean the bathroom.....fun, fun, fun!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Whoa! Hopefully you get to rest and go to bed earlier tonight.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Tired we stayed up till 2 with friends then all the kids got up at 630 and were being loud, since we have friends over I brought them in my room so I had tome to wake up.

Quoting kirbymom:Good Morning SweetPeas!

How's it going for you today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN