Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what my 5 yr old said recently...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yesterday...  rubbing her shirt RIGHT over her boobies.  "I like the softness of my boobies."   aah.... wow.

Today... we watched a documentary showing a bat carrying a brand new baby and it was nursing.   She asks, "Mommy, are you still pregnant?"     "No, honey, Reilly is right there (fifteen month old)!"     "No... Mom.. I mean, are you boobies still pregnant?"   (she meant nursing)...

What is up with her and boobies the past two days?

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM
OMG Girl!! For being sick, you are sure hitting my humor spot really well. Lol.
It's just a phase. Mine would pretend they were nursing when I was nursing with my last one. And that included my youngest boy! Lol I would think it is a way to identify with you. (?). :)
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

My would pretend to be nursing stuffed animals as well. And I even caught my then 4 y/o poking his nipple to see if he could get anything to come out! Lol

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahh the fascination of body parts!
JTE11
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Lol!  There is truly a phase for everything. :D 

coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:36 PM

That is to funny!!!  They all go through stages of odd things.

Currently my 5 yo is going through the "naked" phase.  I can't keep clothes on her while we are home.  They ALL go through phases....I hope this to shall pass as well as your DD's boobie phase.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM

No worries. My 15 month old now giggles, shows me... certain body parts... and then pees on the floor before bath time, before I can stick him in there quick enough to divert his attention.

Fun times.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)