Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If your child was an animal...

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 17 Replies
What would they be... Learning style wise?

Missie would be an elephant - smart, but a little set in her ways.
Cole would a young feline - intelligent but easily distracted.
Lol
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Learning wise I'm not sure... If I were to ask Little Man, he'd probably say Zebra since it seems to currently be his favorite animal...at least I think it is since he said, "We need a house in our house with lots of doors that we can put locks on so we can lock in pandas and zebras because they're so cute!"
For him, I think a cheetah...he's fast at learning, and then needs a lot of down time lol
For Jamie....hmmm...she distracts herself, doesn't listen, and works incredibly slow...I KNOW! A very stubborn puppy. Maybe if I smack her nose with a newspaper and feed her treats it'll speed up the day?? (j/k I promise I won't smack her with a news paper...I might still feed her treats though ;)  )

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

That's so funny.....IF....hahahahahahaaaaaa  :)

I saw this video once of this giraffe eating his leaves in peace.  Only giraffe around, tons of trees.  Another giraffe came in, and smacked the crap out of the first one to get his leaves from his tree, regardless of the many other unoccupied trees.  That would be my oldest and my 4th.

My 2nd is probably a goofy puppy who loves to love, but can sometimes walk into walls.  :)

My 3rd is probably an eagle.  Beautiful, terrifying, great at her job.

My 5th....hmmm......He's more like Wile E. Coyote.  :)

candiedgala
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

DD would be a monkey; impetuous and likes to mimic everything.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM
These are hysterical...i need to put some thought into it..after.my coffee kicks in!
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM
My 3 year old would be a flying squirrel. One second he's sitting on the sofa next to me and the next he is literally launching himself in the air to leap into a chair across the room.

My 6 year old is like a bulldog because he's tenacious and keeps working and working until he gets it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmm... LO is probably a nightmarish hybrid of chimpanzee with tools and (as I imagine chimp babies) he needs to move move move to learn; a stubborn ol' ox because he digs in his heels and won't budge if I lead him in a direction he doesn't want to go, AND he is resistant to change; and a fox for the cunning (and somewhat devious) nature of LO's mind. I don't want to imagine what that animal looks like, but I think I know what it SMELLS like: wet beagles!
usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM

My 8y/o would be a monkey curious & always wanting to be hands on but easily distracted.

My 10y/o would be a cat she wants to learn but it has to be through play & it has to be interesting at all times or she will go off on her own.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

My youngest would be a goat... grazing little bits of education here and there while being mischievious in between.

My middle would be a Wild Boar or a rhinocerous....once he picks a direction, he stampedes on until he wears himself out.

My oldest would be a lion.  He really attacks learning full tilt, but then he wants to take a nap in the middle of the day.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I do not know learning wise.

But my 7 year old is a fun loving clever monkey.

My 6 year old is a cuddle teddy bear.

My 4 year old is a stubborn rhino.

My 3 year old is a cute and cuddle panda.

We gave these animals to them as babies and it is amazing how much they are like their animals.
JTE11
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM

This. This is her from wake-up to bed time...

It's go, go, go, get into everything, all day long. Then crash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)