Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your child was an animal...

Posted by   + Show Post
What would they be... Learning style wise?

Missie would be an elephant - smart, but a little set in her ways.
Cole would a young feline - intelligent but easily distracted.
Lol
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Replies (11-17):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Ahahahaha

You guys have me laughing in the floor! Now I can't even think about my own answers. I'll have to come back after settling down first.
coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I was dying laughing at these earlier and I have no idea where my own kids fit in.  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Ahahahaha

You guys have me laughing in the floor! Now I can't even think about my own answers. I'll have to come back after settling down first.

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Kaycee (11)  would be similar to your Missie.   Extremely intelligent, can be motivated to move and do hard work, but most of the time would rather laze around and take a dust bath... LOL!  However, when she moves... she REALLY moves and impresses me.

Liam (9) he would be a star-nosed mole.   Extremely sensitive and bright, but outside influences can distract him easily.

Abby(5).... uhm... let see abby would be like a whole host of fleas...  she never stops hopping all over the place, she can really drive you batty (imagine a dog covered in fleas), and there are times you just have NO CLUE where she is at and you have to get REALLY close to see her (abilities)..

Reilly?  He's 15 months, so it might be too soon, but he makes me think of and octopus....  he's calm and steady usually, but has to be involved in EVERYTHING... 

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Ohhhh noo!!!   I'm laughing so hard at the giraffe analogy!!!   I swear I could piddle!

I think ALL of my kids remind me of your description of the giraffes through out the day.    I have been ACTIVELY trying to stop the bickering and me first attitudes.

DH asked me last night after a particular mental battle with the kids... "We do win, right?"   

My answer?    "Oh...  sometime before they are in their 30's."

Quoting hwblyf:

That's so funny.....IF....hahahahahahaaaaaa  :)

I saw this video once of this giraffe eating his leaves in peace.  Only giraffe around, tons of trees.  Another giraffe came in, and smacked the crap out of the first one to get his leaves from his tree, regardless of the many other unoccupied trees.  That would be my oldest and my 4th.

My 2nd is probably a goofy puppy who loves to love, but can sometimes walk into walls.  :)

My 3rd is probably an eagle.  Beautiful, terrifying, great at her job.

My 5th....hmmm......He's more like Wile E. Coyote.  :)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Me too. :) I mean, I think my kids would have to be hybrids of a sort just to be accurate. Lol

Quoting coala:

I was dying laughing at these earlier and I have no idea where my own kids fit in.  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:Ahahahaha

hwblyf
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I've had such attitudes for a while now.  But really, the video of the giraffes was violent.  And as a mom, all I can think is, "REALLY?????  Go pick your own durn tree!"

Tragically it's not about winning.  It's about surviving.  And some days, that's questionable.

Quoting KrissyKC:

Ohhhh noo!!!   I'm laughing so hard at the giraffe analogy!!!   I swear I could piddle!

I think ALL of my kids remind me of your description of the giraffes through out the day.    I have been ACTIVELY trying to stop the bickering and me first attitudes.

DH asked me last night after a particular mental battle with the kids... "We do win, right?"   

My answer?    "Oh...  sometime before they are in their 30's."

Quoting hwblyf:

That's so funny.....IF....hahahahahahaaaaaa  :)

I saw this video once of this giraffe eating his leaves in peace.  Only giraffe around, tons of trees.  Another giraffe came in, and smacked the crap out of the first one to get his leaves from his tree, regardless of the many other unoccupied trees.  That would be my oldest and my 4th.

My 2nd is probably a goofy puppy who loves to love, but can sometimes walk into walls.  :)

My 3rd is probably an eagle.  Beautiful, terrifying, great at her job.

My 5th....hmmm......He's more like Wile E. Coyote.  :)

coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I read some of this to my MIL and she was laughing so hard she almost fell out of her chair.  She thinks my LO is a hybrid of a parrot and a butterfly.....super intelligent, but can't stay still to save her life.

We are still unsure of the oldest...she is stubborn and gives up easily.  Not sure where that falls.

Quoting kirbymom:

Me too. :) I mean, I think my kids would have to be hybrids of a sort just to be accurate. Lol

Quoting coala:

Quoting kirbymom:Ahahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)