Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Sending letters to Disney Characters....

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this

Did you know that your child can send a letter to their favorite Disney characters and that the character will send them an autographed picture?  Sounds like a great letter writing project for our youngsters!  Here's the address:

Attn: (Character's name)

Walt Disney World Communications

PO Box 10040

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Did you know???..... Your kids can send their favorite Disney character a letter and they'll send an autographed 8x10 photo back?! Here's the address!

Share so it saves to your timeline! Or tag those moms out there you know could use this!! Definitely wanted to pass this information along for all those out there with the wee ones at home. I know this letter is addressed to Lightening McQueen, but insert your childs favorite DISNEY character!!! 
great tips and much more @
http://tinyurl.com/UPS-lady

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticdragon77
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I am going to be the annoying person here, and mention that my younger kids have no clue who most Disney characters are. 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Quoting celticdragon77:

I am going to be the annoying person here, and mention that my younger kids have no clue who most Disney characters are. 

Wow!  We have most of the Disney movies.  Other than the real Geek movies, they are all my kids can watch.  (Geek---Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of Rings, Harry Potter, etc)

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!! My dd would love to get something from Cinderella. Thank you.
celticdragon77
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't own a tv prior to having kids - ever. I was almost 26yrs old by the time I had my son. So, I just kept living without one until about a year ago.

Top Gear, Dr Who and Cake Boss are about the only times they will sit and watch tv. 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting celticdragon77:

Wow!  We have most of the Disney movies.  Other than the real Geek movies, they are all my kids can watch.  (Geek---Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of Rings, Harry Potter, etc)

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I am doing this with my kids. My 7 year old loves Cinderella. My 6 year old loves Tinkerbell. My 4 year old loves McQueen. And my 3 year old loves Minnie.

Sometimes I wish they had no clue but this will be fun.
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Have you tried it? I want to do it but I don't want her disappointed if they don't send something back.
usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids would love to do this! Thanks for sharing!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quoting debramommyof4:

I am doing this with my kids. My 7 year old loves Cinderella. My 6 year old loves Tinkerbell. My 4 year old loves McQueen. And my 3 year old loves Minnie.

Sometimes I wish they had no clue but this will be fun.
There are times I wish mine didn't, too, but I think they'll love this!
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Quoting Dawn07:

Have you tried it? I want to do it but I don't want her disappointed if they don't send something back.

I haven't yet, we are writing our letters tomorrow morning.  I told them that we would be writing to their favorite character and we'll see what happens.  I didn't tell them about the picture, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that my friend is not lying to me. :-)

abrine7673
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM
You are going to get a postcard with the princesses signatures on the front and the other side has a short message signed by Cinderella. Dont know if its different for boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN