Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Sending letters to Disney Characters....

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you know that your child can send a letter to their favorite Disney characters and that the character will send them an autographed picture?  Sounds like a great letter writing project for our youngsters!  Here's the address:

Attn: (Character's name)

Walt Disney World Communications

PO Box 10040

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Did you know???..... Your kids can send their favorite Disney character a letter and they'll send an autographed 8x10 photo back?! Here's the address!

Share so it saves to your timeline! Or tag those moms out there you know could use this!! Definitely wanted to pass this information along for all those out there with the wee ones at home. I know this letter is addressed to Lightening McQueen, but insert your childs favorite DISNEY character!!! 
great tips and much more @
http://tinyurl.com/UPS-lady

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (21-26):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Quoting usmom3:

My children just finished letters to Merlin & Archimedes from The Sword in the Stone. That is their favorite movie right now.

Awesome!  I love that one, especially when Merlin comes back in the Bermuda shorts! (And the Black Cauldron!!)

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kmath:

Well since this week we have to work on writing a letter, guess I know what letter we will be writing!  LOL, this was perfect timing.  Thanks!

I love when things work out like that!  LOL

Molimomma
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM

I worked there for seven years and this is true, it's a great thing to do for littles! Also, if you send them a birth announcement or wedding invitation you get something cute.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Quoting Molimomma:

I worked there for seven years and this is true, it's a great thing to do for littles!

Awesome!  Thanks for letting us know.

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Mine are too old for this, but it did bring back a favorite childhood memory when on my 7th birthday, I got a call from Donald Duck wishing me a happy birthday! My dad had a co-worker who did impressions, and my dad asked him to do it for me. I was the happiest kid in the world that day! LOL, funny how I didn't remember that until reading this post! Thanks for bringing that back for me!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM

That's cute. My kids aren't quite the right ages for this but I will definately keep it in mind. 8)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)