Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Feeling a little behind today

We've been pretty much on track so far, which, given where we were this time last year is a HUGE difference!

But I kind of took the weekend off, brain-wise, so I'm doing some catching up today.

I can't believe I totally didn't update our planner for this week, but I have that mostly fixed.

DD decided that with everything else she does, Latin just wasn't going to happen. That's fine with me. We're already doing Spanish, so Latin was always a bonus class.

We switched our daily schedule around to get all non-math subjects done first. Otherwise, she'd spend her 2-3 hours doing Trig (she does 2 lessons/day) and then never get the required reading and writing done. So far, so good.

We're starting Time4Writing's "Essay Writing for the SAT" class today. Fingers crossed!

So really, the only things I'm behind on are:

Planning the rest of the week in Economics. Need to read Ch 4-5 tonight.

Gearing up for Hamlet. Need to read at least Act 1 tonight, if not the whole thing. Wicked long play.

Co-Op! I'm so far behind, I could weep. First class is on Thursday and I'm sooooo not ready!

EDIT: And you know what? I'd like to write sometime this month. I'm just sayin'.

SusanTheWriter ~ Wife, Mom, Author

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Replies (11-11):
Pukalani79
by Kristin on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Deep Breath.  Say "It's okay."  Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)