Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your younger kids distract your older kids?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

We have a mad house going on today! My 7th grader might be losing her sh** at any second. LOL

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Yes!!!! All the time. I try to keep him occupied but he flits from one thing to the next constantly. He loves to take her pencils while she's writing and takes her seat when she gets up. He can be such a butt sometimes.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Ha! Sounds like the same stuff my younger kids do, especially the pencil stealing kind of things.

Quoting Dawn07:

Yes!!!! All the time. I try to keep him occupied but he flits from one thing to the next constantly. He loves to take her pencils while she's writing and takes her seat when she gets up. He can be such a butt sometimes.

lovelylady83
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM

my 9month old is a souce of every type of distraction for my 4th grader but then again so are bare walls lol

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM

That's my 8yo son. He can get distracted no matter what. LOL

Quoting lovelylady83:

my 9month old is a souce of every type of distraction for my 4th grader but then again so are bare walls lol

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. When mine were younger, I had a very strict rule about disrupting another person. Its just bad manners. Of course, I didn't have babies to contend with. Mine were old enough to be taught to leave each other alone.
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:56 AM
YES! My 3 year old is very distracting. He's driving me nuts stealing pencils too lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM

SMH I don't know what it is about the pencils!

Quoting Bluecalm:

YES! My 3 year old is very distracting. He's driving me nuts stealing pencils too lol.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Yes!!! My youngest seems to think that his oldest brother is the only person in the whole household who can fix a computer problem and that he needs to do it now. now. Now. NOW!!

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM
And he has his own pencil too, but nooo, he has to take hers.

Quoting mem82:

Ha! Sounds like the same stuff my younger kids do, especially the pencil stealing kind of things.

Quoting Dawn07:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I am having a hard time getting my 7 year old to focus and I took the younger 3 ( I have my niece) in the other room for kindergarten class.   I am about to go crazy.  Both she and my 6 year old refused to work this week.

Quoting mem82:

We have a mad house going on today! My 7th grader might be losing her sh** at any second. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)