Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Sorry about the off topic post, but Ineed some guidance. Our 6 month old DS is 22lbs and 34" long. He outgrew his infant carrier at 3.5 months because he was too long and his shoulders were too wide. We're in an Evenflo (forgot the model name) that is RF up until 40lbs, however, he's on the last few inches of height. We just moved the straps to the last notch and at the rate he's been growing, I forsee us needing a new carseat in the next 2-3 months. Can anyone make any suggestions about a car seat that I can RF a very tall kid for as long as possible. I also need it to fit into small cars (Toyota Echo and VW Golf). I'd like it to be a convertible so it can maybe be the last seat we have to buy him.

I've applied to the carseat forum, but figured I'd get a head start on my research. Thanks ladies.

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Replies (11-12):
Karmea
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Can I post a link to a store? I'll try:

http://www.albeebaby.com/sunshine-kids-radian-65-convertible-car-seat-in-granite.html

This is the one we have and are very happy with it. We moved our daughter straight from a carrier into this, and it's the only one we'll ever need. It's called Sunshine Kids Radian 65. I bought it because of good safety ratings and low off-gassing scores. Feel free to ask me anything if you're interested.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Quoting wunderwifey:

Quoting armygirl16:

You can try some out at babies r us in your can, but the mysize is a great one for tall kids. My 5 year old is still rear facing in a diono radian. Graco myride is a nice seat as well, but I would get the mysize over the myride. Oh also the Chicco nexfit

5 and RF! thats awesome!

Right? That's great!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN