Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I was fixing dinner the other night not really paying attention to my 6 yr old daughter who is chattering away. *she talks a lot*
Then she says this: 'Mom, when can we learn more about Penis?'
Me: *stop dead in my tracks* 'What??!!'
Her: 'You know...that planet 'Penis''
Me: I think you mean Venus.'
Her: 'Oh yeah, Venus'

Her brother (8): *from the livingroom* 'Bahaha, she said Penis!'

Thank goodness she said that at home and not somewhere fun like the grocery store! haha

**she is studying Astronomy this Fall**
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kaya529
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I had an issue with calling and spelling Virginia vagina when I was in elementary. My parents still joke with me about it.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
OMG!!! That is SO cute!!!
ripemango
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

that is just HIGHlarious tho omg!!

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM
bahaha. yeah, I bet you still hear about that one today.

Quoting Kaya529:

I had an issue with calling and spelling Virginia vagina when I was in elementary. My parents still joke with me about it.

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM

lol

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

hee hee heee...   I really enjoyed hearing that... and hearing about her 8 yr old brother cracking up over it.   My 9 yr old son would have done the same!

Jenn8604
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RatherBeReading
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 girls, and the youngest usually sits in on the "growing up" conversations, which includes puberty, parts of the body etc. She was obsessed with the word penis for awhile, and would just randomly blurt it out. I thought I had it under control, but then I took her to the grocery store with me. I had to get some asprin for DH, and YDD asked me who it was for, so I said it was for DH, and then she said (loudly), "Is it for his penis???" and then laughed so hard 

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
That is too funny. Our.youngest loves to run around the house with a toy stethoscope announcing that she is a 'weewee Dr' *face palm*. I'm not sure where she picked that up at but she knows it gets her a laugh so she does it often. Lol

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I have 3 girls, and the youngest usually sits in on the "growing up" conversations, which includes puberty, parts of the body etc. She was obsessed with the word penis for awhile, and would just randomly blurt it out. I thought I had it under control, but then I took her to the grocery store with me. I had to get some asprin for DH, and YDD asked me who it was for, so I said it was for DH, and then she said (loudly), "Is it for his penis???" and then laughed so hard 

Precious333
by Julia on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Classics! Lmbo!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)