Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would your homeschool be different if your husband did it?

Posted by   + Show Post
What about your day or schedule change?
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
Britty1987
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Well he farms... so there would be a lot more learning to pull calves and driving a hay trailer lol
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM
He has helped before. I think if he had to do it on a daily basis, he would do just fine.
sha_lyn68
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

DH helps when needed but nothing would ever get done if he was in charge. It's about time for him to get working on electronics with DD. I hope DS still has the big kit we bought years ago.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this

He wouldn't lol.  Not that he doesn't support it but he's not organized and kinda lazy.  All they would do is Science experiments but even then, he would never put in the time to go and get needed materials.

PurpleCupcake
by Cynthia on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I would have to re-teach math when my husband wasn't looking. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
He and I were just talking about this. I'd have to be the planner, and he would do the school. He tends to be more fun than I. Lol! But he is awful at planning, and goes off on side trails constantly so not much of the plan would get done. He would have to be basically unschooling with an idea do what to think about coming from me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Also, I'd have to do anything to do with language. His spelling and grammar is ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RatherBeReading
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM

It would be ran like a public school, lol. Time limits for everything, and if it is not completed in that time, it's a fail. :/ He gets very aggravated at how long they take with things sometimes, I am more concerned with them getting all the information they need to learn it.

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:11 PM

hahahahhahaha they'd all be in the boat on the river homeschooling!

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

There would be way more structure then is normal for an unschool family & my house would be super super cleaned & organized!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)