Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

TGIF! What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Woot! TGIF, ladies. 8) It's my last weekend for a while that isn't filled with things to do which is awesome. How about you?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Taking our dogs to "dogtoberfest" Saturday then taking our daughter bouldering with her friend Jeremy. Nothing on Sunday since I work.
Britty1987
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Baby shower Sunday!
usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I have to take a tire to get fixed. We have a monster sized burn pile that I think we are going to burn too.

oredeb
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:38 PM

its our only free weekend before elk season, so we will be getting ready for elk hunting, need to go through all the camping stuff, make sure all the lanterns are ready, wood stove is clean, etc!

also we are having a fall/birthday party sunday!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Elk?! EEEEP!

Quoting oredeb:

its our only free weekend before elk season, so we will be getting ready for elk hunting, need to go through all the camping stuff, make sure all the lanterns are ready, wood stove is clean, etc!

also we are having a fall/birthday party sunday!

kmath
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Going to a friend's house tomorrow to wash our trucks, then swim and play some xbox.  I have to get my schoolwork done this weekend and get next week planned out for DS.  Plus all the regular chores that I slacked on this week.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM

My daughter had her first 4H meeting today and loved it :) (I think its all homeschooled kids too because the meeting was at 2, which is at least an hour before school lets out YAY! lol). The community we live in is doing a yard sale. I'm hoping a bunch of people do it...I saved a lot of crap that has GOT to go.... So thats what we're for sure doing tomorrow (while keepign our fingers crossed the rain holds off).  I don't know if we'll do it on Sunday too or not... 
I sprained my ankle pretty bad and possibly tore a few tendons so we're going to see how I'm feeling Sunday. Monday I go in to get it looked at again and the MRI scheduled.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I am working tomorrow, I have to drop DS off with his dad at 7:15 (seriously have not been out of the house that early in months) and then drop DD off with DH since he will be heading home and me to work. Then I will get home around 2 and have the afternoon with DD. Sunday we will pick DS up at some point and do NOTHING, lol. I enjoy Sundays.
MonkeyPeanut79
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Unpacking...still. :) lol We've taken a couple weeks off of school because of the move and I just unpacked our school stuff today! Wednesday we start back up and I honestly can't wait. It's one step closer to normal!

Aleshad01
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Kids have a soccer game Saturday morning. Other then that some errands and cleaning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)