Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

TGIF! What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Woot! TGIF, ladies. 8) It's my last weekend for a while that isn't filled with things to do which is awesome. How about you?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Hopefully hiring a few people for the office. Fingers crossed!
Precious333
by Julia on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Soccer, make up school work and mayne seeing the great grand parents :)
coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM

We had dinner plans to celebrate our 1st forever day.  It was amazing....I made a strawberry flavored lady bug cake at my DD's request.

Tomorrow morning we will be at the skating rink from 9-12 (youngest has a skating lesson and then open session) and then again from 4-7...the rest of us have boot camp (crossfit training) and then my SO and my oldest have speed skating practice.  I will want to die...and then repeat 14 hours later on Sunday morning.

I am hoping to get some laundry done, dishes, cleaning, and hopefully dinner made both days.  I may have lofty plans for how I may be feeling when this weekend comes to a close.
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Sep. 21, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Today boys have swim lessons and while they are there, DD and I will be doing a little clothes shopping at the consignment sale.  Then while DH mows the lawn, we are making up some school.  (ssshhhh don't tell the kids yet, they don't know.  LOL)

Tomorrow we have church and meeting with a doula in the afternoon.

MotoStar
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I am hoping to relax as much as possible!!!!!!!

I'm having a Giveaway!

Who doesn't like free stuff?!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

This is me, too!

Quoting MotoStar:

I am hoping to relax as much as possible!!!!!!!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I'm jealous! I like consignment sales.

Quoting jwhit8791:

Today boys have swim lessons and while they are there, DD and I will be doing a little clothes shopping at the consignment sale.  Then while DH mows the lawn, we are making up some school.  (ssshhhh don't tell the kids yet, they don't know.  LOL)

Tomorrow we have church and meeting with a doula in the afternoon.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Quoting kirbymom:

Hopefully hiring a few people for the office. Fingers crossed!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM

What's a forever day?

That sounds really intense excerise wise!!

Quoting coala:

We had dinner plans to celebrate our 1st forever day.  It was amazing....I made a strawberry flavored lady bug cake at my DD's request.

Tomorrow morning we will be at the skating rink from 9-12 (youngest has a skating lesson and then open session) and then again from 4-7...the rest of us have boot camp (crossfit training) and then my SO and my oldest have speed skating practice.  I will want to die...and then repeat 14 hours later on Sunday morning.

I am hoping to get some laundry done, dishes, cleaning, and hopefully dinner made both days.  I may have lofty plans for how I may be feeling when this weekend comes to a close.

coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Forever day is the anniversary of an adoption.  We want it to be special so we try to play it like it is super important b/c she has shoved around so much and lost so much in the process.  She has been with us for 17 mos and the adoption was finalized a year ago.  She is biologically my niece so we've had a reltaionship her whole life but we've built it more so over the last year.

Oh yeah the exervcise is intense!!  We are getting in really good shape.

Quoting mem82:

What's a forever day?

That sounds really intense excerise wise!!

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN