Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are you having for dinner?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Aleshad01
by Alesha on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Spaghetti
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Oh no! I hope it feels better. Stubbed toes are the worst! Even worse when they are cold toes!

It's 9:30 here! We ate like 4 hours ago, lol. Mine was all frozen, and thrown in oil...what kind of oil? I don't know, DH does the shopping and most of the cooking, lol. I managed to cook them even though I am afraid of the hot oil...and I am impatient so the oil wasn't hot enough when I put them in so the fries were kind of soggy. Lol...one off these days I will manage to cook a decent meal.

I hope your toe feels better! Mine hurts just thinking about it!

Quoting usmom3:

If my chicken breast had thawed out we would have been having chicken tenders, french fries & white gravy (the chicken & fries would have been fried in lard). It is probably a good thing that I had to make my other meal because 20 min. ago I slammed my pinkie toe on my left foot so hard that it is still excruciatingly painful & there is no way I would have been able to stand to make said fried meal.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I will hide my face in shame....chicken fries and French fries...literally fried. I am horrible.

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Corn beef, cabbage, and potatoes

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I appreciate your sympathetic toe HAHA. I love to eat fried food but don't like to cook it so I know where you are coming from there. A test you can use to see when your oil is hot enough is to sprinkle a little flour in the oil & if it starts to cook it it is ready, if it sinks to the bottom it is not.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Oh no! I hope it feels better. Stubbed toes are the worst! Even worse when they are cold toes!

It's 9:30 here! We ate like 4 hours ago, lol. Mine was all frozen, and thrown in oil...what kind of oil? I don't know, DH does the shopping and most of the cooking, lol. I managed to cook them even though I am afraid of the hot oil...and I am impatient so the oil wasn't hot enough when I put them in so the fries were kind of soggy. Lol...one off these days I will manage to cook a decent meal.

I hope your toe feels better! Mine hurts just thinking about it!

Quoting usmom3:

If my chicken breast had thawed out we would have been having chicken tenders, french fries & white gravy (the chicken & fries would have been fried in lard). It is probably a good thing that I had to make my other meal because 20 min. ago I slammed my pinkie toe on my left foot so hard that it is still excruciatingly painful & there is no way I would have been able to stand to make said fried meal.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I will hide my face in shame....chicken fries and French fries...literally fried. I am horrible.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Spaghetti with black olives and chunks of cooked hamburger.
amanda.lyn
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:34 PM
We had pasta with shrimp and Toms...it was good but way too filling.
JKronrod
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Broiled salmon with a citrus/cilantro crust; rice pilaf; broccoli rabe and home made bread.

Clh1989
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Last night was family game night so we eat snacky food. I made baked ham and cheese sliders and spinach artichoke dip with chips and carrots.

oredeb
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

dh came home this morning with a couple nice fresh salmon so dinner tonight:

bbqed salmon

salmon sauce

green salad from garden

garlic italian bread

haipia pie

BatMom.
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Tonight is my famous Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Spanish rice.
My husband made his delish Sausage and Pasta Alfredo last night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)