Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Parent gets Arrested for asking Questions

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 14 Replies
Just came across this and thought you would be interested in seeing it.

http://youtu.be/XEQmUnisDEM

undefined

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaMeemee
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That was absolutely ridiculous. Add that to my list of reasons for wanting to homeschool.
unsuspected
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow. And only one person tried to stop it? Cattle.
MommaMeemee
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting unsuspected:

That's exactly what I was thinking.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM
It is definitely one I can add to my ever growing 'awesome' reasons' list. that for sure!

Quoting MommaMeemee:

That was absolutely ridiculous. Add that to my list of reasons for wanting to homeschool.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
You know, I have always hated the term 'sheeple' but, it was blowing my mind that no one else was willing to say anything about what was going on nor help the man out, and for that to be the way it turned out makes me understand the reason the term is being used in today's society. :(

Quoting unsuspected:

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is the video for all of you that want to see it but can't because the link wasn't clickie.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Oh thank you BJ!!
As great as my phone is, it won't let me make these type of links clickable it post any pictures. :(

Quoting usmom3:

Here is the video for all of you that want to see it but can't because the link wasn't clickie.

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow just wow! I have made the decision that I will not ever use anything to help my children learn that aligns with the CC because the more I have learned about it the more I know how damaging it is going to be to the children that learn by it.

usmom3
by BJ on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Your welcome! My tablets won't let me make links clickable or post videos so I know the frustration of wanting to share something good but not be able to share it in a way that is convenient for all.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh thank you BJ!!
As great as my phone is, it won't let me make these type of links clickable it post any pictures. :(

Quoting usmom3:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I know, right?! I can't believe what I have been finding out about CC! From what I understand this isn't just being implemented in our country. It is also being implemented in other countries as well. :)

Quoting usmom3:

Wow just wow! I have made the decision that I will not ever use anything to help my children learn that aligns with the CC because the more I have learned about it the more I know how damaging it is going to be to the children that learn by it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN