Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you use an electronic/ online planner or a paper one?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 27 Replies

How do you like it?

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I have a paper one. I'm so used to writing everything down.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I like using a paper planner for homeschool, too. 8)

Quoting mamamedic69:

I have a paper one. I'm so used to writing everything down.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I use a desktop calendar and another paper calendar that I can carry around.

terpmama
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I have a detailed calendar in my purse and on my wall... But I also have a basic one on my phone and grocery/shopping list ap on my phone.

sha_lyn68
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Electronic: Home School Tracker. They also now have an online version but I really see no need in switching. The 1x fee paid down-loadable version includes updates. I used the free version for a few years then bought the paid version about 4 yrs ago. One good thing about the paid version is that there are over a dozen yahoo groups set up to exchange lesson plans. The free version does not have the lesson plan feature. 

A friend loves My Homeschool Grades. Here's her review of it: http://thisbighappy.com/review-my-home-school-grades-homeschool-transcript-program/

PurpleCupcake
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I use a 5 subject notebook per child. That way I have plenty of space to write down what I need to. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
That's what I do too! Besides, I don't want to ever get away from the ability to write or teach writing either.

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

I use a 5 subject notebook per child. That way I have plenty of space to write down what I need to. 

QueenCreole313
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Paper
oredeb
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

paper one, ive used all kinds electronic and all kinds of bought paper ones and homemade ones, but i always go back to those cheap notebooks you get at the beginning of every school year!

i like them cuz i can keep on writing stuff down and dont have to keep it in a box, and can take it with me and plan, very easy , dont need a keyboard just a pen or pencil and my note book!

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I have a paper one in my purse for the "I have to go to those things", things. I have one online, with everything on it. I have another one that I print out and put on the side of the fridge and check all day, mostly for household chores. I have a desk calendar I put bills on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN