Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you use an electronic/ online planner or a paper one?

Posted by   + Show Post

How do you like it?

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (21-27):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I use excel and do weekly assignment sheets for the kids with it and use those for my record.
coala
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I have my kids use a paper one and I use an electronic one on my tablet....for school.  I use the planner on my extracurricular events like skating practice and play dates, I use the one for work...which emails us about appointments.  I have 3 in use for me.  The emails for work come out at then end fo the day...which means I should never forget an appt unless I don't remember to put it in.

Mommy2Phenley
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Paper. I made up a weekly form on excel and print it to fill out each week. For plan ahead lessons like science I just use a teacher planner from target dollar section.

My long term plans are kept in excel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I use Excel and a planner I created myself.  I didn't like any of the pre-made ones and I don't need any other junk lying around my house, so this works well for me.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Paper, but I love all planners. Lol! I just finished creating a paper one that I started selling a couple days ago. It has gone over so well! I'm really excited :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I use both. I have an electronic copy so that I can virtually access it in case we're schooling away from the house, and then I have a paper/hard copy that I typically use that I made myself with Excell. After my computers crashed last year and took my planner with it..I didn't want a repeat, so everything this year has a hard copy lol.

mndzjen
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I've been using the Calender app on my iPad this past week, but sometime here in the next week or two, once I get into the swing of things and get a 'normal' schedule figured out, I plan on making a document on Word or Photoshop and then just printing out a month's worth at a time to put in a small 3 ring binder. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)