Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ladies I need help creating a weekly menu with some sort of rhythm to it. This will help me with shopping and the less I have to think the better.

This is what I have so far:
Taco Tuesdays
Pizza Wednesday
Seafood saturday

Any ideas for the other days? Help!
Am I the only one who does this?
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Replies (21-22):
SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I just made my menu for the week. I only plan dinners, but maybe it'll help with ideas.

Mon: Leftovers from Pasta Carbonara I made last night. Salad. Veg TBD

Tue: Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes (new slow cooker recipe). Veg TBD

Wed: Leftovers

Thu: Coconut Pork Curry (new slow cooker recipe). Steamed rice. Veg TBD

Fri: Leftovers

Sat: Kale Soup. Homemade bread.

Sun: Leftovers

I've got a lot on my plate this week, so I'm using the heck out of my slow cooker for a change for days when I already know I'll be out and about with no time to cook.

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

This week we're having spaghetti twice because my dh has discovered the carbs help him fuel up better before  long bike rides. I also have sloppy joes, pot roast, tater tot casserole, and omelets on the menu. On Wednesdays, we eat at church, so that's one less meal I have to plan for. I also usually have one night a week where each kid gets to plan and prepare a dinner of their choice. Last night my dd made the sloppy joes and shells-n-cheese. Last week ds did the tater tot casserole. Now that the weather is cooler, I do a lot of potato soup, chili, beef stew, and chicken and rice in the crock pot. That makes for a lot of leftovers to be reused for other meals. With leftover potato soup, I can do ham and soup, with chili I can do frito pie, and the beef stew is just better the next day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)