Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To do - Monday

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are your plans for today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Breakfast is done,
School is underway
Need to fold laundry
Take inventory
Figure out dinner
Make pumpkin muffins for breakfast tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TidewaterClan
by Kate on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Laundry

Straighten, dust, and vacuum the dining/living rooms.

Furnace check up this afternoon.

Finish school.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I'm terrified to look at my cleaning list that I am severely behind on. After school, first Girl Scout meeting...but I need to find the leader's email to make sure I have the correct time!

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Today it is cool for the first time in months. When the dogs went out this morning, so did the boys. They played for an hour while I read a book. Then we made muffins and my 6 year old read Green Eggs and Ham to me. He did a page on adjectives and now we're back outside. He just told me LO licked the blue horn on his car with his blue tongue.

I see the adjective lesson worked lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM

DS is still with his dad (his dad has Monday's off so I let him stay an extra day this week.)  So, I am finalizing lesson plans for this week.  Trying to find Halloween/fall worksheets and crafts for us to work on.  Gathering up all his school stuff he will be working on when he goes to stay with my sister for a week.  I am also doing dishes and laundry and cleaning my room. 

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Kids are eating. 

Then we have to do some school.

Then we are going to clean house.

After which the girls are moving around bedrooms again.  My oldest, 7, has decided she does not get enough sleep when her brother and sisters get up and then make to much noise.  She wants to move into our walk in closet (it is a small room, minus windows and is in the master bathroom and has doors itself. ) so that she can sleep longer.  Since she has so many sleep problems I said that is fine, but we are still storing books and stuff that we do not use daily for school in there.  She does not care as long as she has her own space. 

Then we are probably going to fix dinner and do baths.

tonyanamelia
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Laundry (wash/dry/fold about 4 loads)
Un-clog guest bathtub drain - going to take some doing...lol
 Clean bathroom completely

Straighten playroom (it looks like a literal hurricane hit it...honestly, no kidding...it's horrible. It kind of looks like toysrus exploded in there...lol)
Clean kid's room (gotta find all those old apple cores my 3 year old son has snuck in there...lol) 
School (probably computer school time4learning since I am so busy cleaning for my sister coming today! lol) 
Unload dishwasher
Dinner if I have time....lol  
But mainly, get off this computer and get busy!!! My sister is coming from up north to visit me and my house hasn't been deep cleaned in forever.  

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM

dh off to work

house cleaned

making the weekly bread

making apple butter

freezing zucchini

cleaning up downstairs guest rooms(had company this weekend)

its raining so wont be planting in garden,

schooling

cleaning pantry(again!!!)messiest room in the house!

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Laundry

Clean house

Kids make Christmas list

figure out what is for dinner

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter would gladly take a closet just to have her own space!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

Then we have to do some school.

Then we are going to clean house.

After which the girls are moving around bedrooms again.  My oldest, 7, has decided she does not get enough sleep when her brother and sisters get up and then make to much noise.  She wants to move into our walk in closet (it is a small room, minus windows and is in the master bathroom and has doors itself. ) so that she can sleep longer.  Since she has so many sleep problems I said that is fine, but we are still storing books and stuff that we do not use daily for school in there.  She does not care as long as she has her own space. 

Then we are probably going to fix dinner and do baths.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)