Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What are your plans for today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-19):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Mmmm apple butter!

Quoting oredeb:

dh off to work

house cleaned

making the weekly bread

making apple butter

freezing zucchini

cleaning up downstairs guest rooms(had company this weekend)

its raining so wont be planting in garden,

schooling

cleaning pantry(again!!!)messiest room in the house!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I started an official Christmas list on the iPad today for my kids as well. *sigh* it will be here before I know it.

Quoting usmom3:

Laundry

Clean house

Kids make Christmas list

figure out what is for dinner

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

It drives her crazy to have to share almost everything.  They always try to break her things and get into her stuff.  Then they wake her up. So she is happy I told her she could move.

Quoting Boobah:

My daughter would gladly take a closet just to have her own space!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

Then we have to do some school.

Then we are going to clean house.

After which the girls are moving around bedrooms again.  My oldest, 7, has decided she does not get enough sleep when her brother and sisters get up and then make to much noise.  She wants to move into our walk in closet (it is a small room, minus windows and is in the master bathroom and has doors itself. ) so that she can sleep longer.  Since she has so many sleep problems I said that is fine, but we are still storing books and stuff that we do not use daily for school in there.  She does not care as long as she has her own space. 

Then we are probably going to fix dinner and do baths.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM
My 8 and 4 year old girls share a room. The 8 year old has been begging to get her own space, and I totally get it. I'm hoping to finish the basement next year so she can escape a little. Lol. But she may never come out!

Quoting debramommyof4:

It drives her crazy to have to share almost everything.  They always try to break her things and get into her stuff.  Then they wake her up. So she is happy I told her she could move.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

After which the girls are moving around bedrooms again.  My oldest, 7, has decided she does not get enough sleep when her brother and sisters get up and then make to much noise.  She wants to move into our walk in closet (it is a small room, minus windows and is in the master bathroom and has doors itself. ) so that she can sleep longer.  Since she has so many sleep problems I said that is fine, but we are still storing books and stuff that we do not use daily for school in there.  She does not care as long as she has her own space. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM

That sounds awesome.  If we had a basement I would make it so all the kids had their own room.  But California does not do basements.  dd7 wants to stay in her closet and has decided none of the other kids are allowed in.

Quoting Boobah:

My 8 and 4 year old girls share a room. The 8 year old has been begging to get her own space, and I totally get it. I'm hoping to finish the basement next year so she can escape a little. Lol. But she may never come out!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I'm preparing for our Cub Scout Harvest Party that we are having tomorrow.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I have one on my phone that is password protected so I can keep track of the gifts I buy. Every year I over buy cause I can't remember what I bought who. LOL

Quoting Boobah:

I started an official Christmas list on the iPad today for my kids as well. *sigh* it will be here before I know it.

Quoting usmom3:

Laundry

Clean house

Kids make Christmas list

figure out what is for dinner

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I read somewhere that it is dangerous for young children to sleep in closets because of a lack of vents or air or something. Don't let her close the door at night. 8)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I put a curtain up.  My closet doors are glass and heavy so I prefer her not to close them all the way and open it. 

Quoting mem82:

I read somewhere that it is dangerous for young children to sleep in closets because of a lack of vents or air or something. Don't let her close the door at night. 8)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Kids are eating. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)