Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who's having babies?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 44 Replies

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WantedNameTaken
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Not it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  That is a big gap!

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

ballerina.2006
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I had a baby in July. It's been a very rough start but we're figuring it out.
posh417
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Nope none here!

Precious333
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Had my baby in august :)
WantedNameTaken
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Thanks!  The big gap isn't for lack of trying.  LOL!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It will be worth it though now that you are getting this little blessing!

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Thanks!  The big gap isn't for lack of trying.  LOL!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

MacMamaof5
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 32 weeks today...and Home School is still going strong with my 2,4,6 and 8 year old.  Toddler,Preschool AND school-aged.  My Kindergartner is an easy learner and has learned to read in 2 months more or less, so that's been a blessing and although I still have to sit with my 3rd grader, he's got an incentive of Video games that I play on  to get him to finish his work easy.  The toddler and preschooler sit in on the other's general lessons, and although I do rely on PBS and other learning programs, we focus on play time learning.  I am ready to conk out by the end though since I am still keeping up with housekeeping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)