Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I am.......29 days to go.  I am not sure how this little girl will affect us when she gets here.  I made a post the other day about how she is making it hard for me to concentrate or care about a lot right now.  LOL

I told DH that I was having a hard time and he was his usual self.........what in the world is the problem?  You only have to do a small amount each day with the kids, why is it so hard for you?  Do you really think you are going to need a whole month off to adjust? 

Gotta love someone who has no clue.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish I was! My time will come...

Hope everyone that is has an easy time with all of it!
oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM

hahahhahaha the baby will probably be so tired out from jumpin around in there for 9 months!!! do you know what your having?

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM

wow congratulations ballerina!!!! boy or girl? how old are your others?

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I had a baby in July. It's been a very rough start but we're figuring it out.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM

boy or girl? how old are your other kids?

Quoting posh417:

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM

oh yes i remember!!! are you doing anything different as far as schooling with a new baby?

Quoting Precious333:

Had my baby in august :)

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM

very busy!! i bet your tired at the end of the day!  what day is baby due? are you gona do anything differnt when child is born? or just continue on?

Quoting MacMamaof5:

I am 32 weeks today...and Home School is still going strong with my 2,4,6 and 8 year old.  Toddler,Preschool AND school-aged.  My Kindergartner is an easy learner and has learned to read in 2 months more or less, so that's been a blessing and although I still have to sit with my 3rd grader, he's got an incentive of Video games that I play on  to get him to finish his work easy.  The toddler and preschooler sit in on the other's general lessons, and although I do rely on PBS and other learning programs, we focus on play time learning.  I am ready to conk out by the end though since I am still keeping up with housekeeping.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

yes, you are what prompt me to write this post! i new there was other moms having babies but couldnt remember who!  oh boy 29 days!!!

Quoting jwhit8791:

I am.......29 days to go.  I am not sure how this little girl will affect us when she gets here.  I made a post the other day about how she is making it hard for me to concentrate or care about a lot right now.  LOL

I told DH that I was having a hard time and he was his usual self.........what in the world is the problem?  You only have to do a small amount each day with the kids, why is it so hard for you?  Do you really think you are going to need a whole month off to adjust? 

Gotta love someone who has no clue.

MommaMeemee
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

When in June?  I just found out about a week ago, that we're expecting number 4 on June 4th :D  We're managing, but I'm tired all of the time so our days have been a little bit shorter, but the kids pick up educational games and read quite a bit while I'm resting, so far so good.

Quoting posh417:

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

ballerina.2006
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a little boy, Harrison.

Mackenzie is 7 and 1st/2nd grade
Jaxyn is 4 (almost 5) and pre-k/kinder

Quoting oredeb:

wow congratulations ballerina!!!! boy or girl? how old are your others?

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I had a baby in July. It's been a very rough start but we're figuring it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)