Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Congratulations! Hope it starts to be smoother for you.  I know that I am always more overwhelmed when things don't seem to be going smoothly.

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I had a little boy, Harrison.

Mackenzie is 7 and 1st/2nd grade
Jaxyn is 4 (almost 5) and pre-k/kinder

Quoting oredeb:

wow congratulations ballerina!!!! boy or girl? how old are your others?

Quoting ballerina.2006:

I had a baby in July. It's been a very rough start but we're figuring it out.

Precious333
by Julia on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Our day is definitely more broken up, but other than that its the same. I tend to not do schedules well to begin with anyways.

Quoting oredeb:

oh yes i remember!!! are you doing anything different as far as schooling with a new baby?

Quoting Precious333:

Had my baby in august :)

kcangel63
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Due in April. We keep it up.
Hoevegirl1986
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM

i'm due in jan and we haven't started hsing yet my son is only 27months old! but we are learning our numbers and letters and colors :) and i feel great :)

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM

This X10 LOL

Quoting Boobah:

Not it!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

posh417
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

also the fourth! lol. weird. I'm tired, but During seatwork, it's quiet, so DD has her quiet time with DS does his lessons and I lay on the sofa until I'm needed.

Quoting MommaMeemee:

When in June?  I just found out about a week ago, that we're expecting number 4 on June 4th :D  We're managing, but I'm tired all of the time so our days have been a little bit shorter, but the kids pick up educational games and read quite a bit while I'm resting, so far so good.

Quoting posh417:

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

posh417
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll find out the week of christmas :) DS is 7, DD is 4.

Quoting oredeb:

boy or girl? how old are your other kids?

Quoting posh417:

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

MacMamaof5
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I am exhausted by the end of the day, but also during the day.  Baby is due Dec. 3rd.  I had planned to take the month of December off, but NC law says 9 consecutive months.  Since I am in charge of the curriculum, I think Arts and Crafts will rule that month and we can still call it school days.  But I will probably have Hubby do it with them when he returns home just until December is over.

Quoting oredeb:

very busy!! i bet your tired at the end of the day!  what day is baby due? are you gona do anything differnt when child is born? or just continue on?

Quoting MacMamaof5:

I am 32 weeks today...and Home School is still going strong with my 2,4,6 and 8 year old.  Toddler,Preschool AND school-aged.  My Kindergartner is an easy learner and has learned to read in 2 months more or less, so that's been a blessing and although I still have to sit with my 3rd grader, he's got an incentive of Video games that I play on  to get him to finish his work easy.  The toddler and preschooler sit in on the other's general lessons, and although I do rely on PBS and other learning programs, we focus on play time learning.  I am ready to conk out by the end though since I am still keeping up with housekeeping.

Britty1987
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm "due" 4 weeks from today. I'm guessing we'll take about 2 weeks off. I can't wait! My only is 7 and he is getting a baby sister so life will be so fun and challenging :) she is the 1st girl to be born on my side of the family since me and I'm 26 :)
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Awww, I'm flattered that you were thinking of me.  LOL

I am pressing on with our school for now, whether I feel like it or not.

Quoting oredeb:

yes, you are what prompt me to write this post! i new there was other moms having babies but couldnt remember who!  oh boy 29 days!!!

Quoting jwhit8791:

I am.......29 days to go.  I am not sure how this little girl will affect us when she gets here.  I made a post the other day about how she is making it hard for me to concentrate or care about a lot right now.  LOL

I told DH that I was having a hard time and he was his usual self.........what in the world is the problem?  You only have to do a small amount each day with the kids, why is it so hard for you?  Do you really think you are going to need a whole month off to adjust? 

Gotta love someone who has no clue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN