Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (31-40):
jwhit8791
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I knew there was someone right before me.  Are you all set for baby?  Feel like a ticking time bomb yet?

Quoting Britty1987:

I'm "due" 4 weeks from today. I'm guessing we'll take about 2 weeks off. I can't wait! My only is 7 and he is getting a baby sister so life will be so fun and challenging :) she is the 1st girl to be born on my side of the family since me and I'm 26 :)

Britty1987
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm ready! I can't wait to meet our baby girl! I do feel like I may explode at any time... we have everything ready for her. I want her to come as soon as she can while being fully developed :) (I'm obviously not excited at all...)

Quoting jwhit8791:

I knew there was someone right before me.  Are you all set for baby?  Feel like a ticking time bomb yet?

Quoting Britty1987:

I'm "due" 4 weeks from today. I'm guessing we'll take about 2 weeks off. I can't wait! My only is 7 and he is getting a baby sister so life will be so fun and challenging :) she is the 1st girl to be born on my side of the family since me and I'm 26 :)

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad to hear you are ready......I am physically ready but I have a list of things to get done a mile long and not enough energy to do it.  LOL  Got our carseat today though so technically we are ready.....all the other stuff is just stuff that would be nice to get done.  Well, I may need to wash some clothes for her.  Oops!

Quoting Britty1987:

I'm ready! I can't wait to meet our baby girl! I do feel like I may explode at any time... we have everything ready for her. I want her to come as soon as she can while being fully developed :) (I'm obviously not excited at all...)

Quoting jwhit8791:

Quoting Britty1987:

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM

congratulations mommameemee!!!

Quoting MommaMeemee:

When in June?  I just found out about a week ago, that we're expecting number 4 on June 4th :D  We're managing, but I'm tired all of the time so our days have been a little bit shorter, but the kids pick up educational games and read quite a bit while I'm resting, so far so good.

Quoting posh417:

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

congratulations! you've got lots of time before starting to offically hs!

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

i'm due in jan and we haven't started hsing yet my son is only 27months old! but we are learning our numbers and letters and colors :) and i feel great :)

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

good idea 'arts and crafts'!!!

Quoting MacMamaof5:

Yes, I am exhausted by the end of the day, but also during the day.  Baby is due Dec. 3rd.  I had planned to take the month of December off, but NC law says 9 consecutive months.  Since I am in charge of the curriculum, I think Arts and Crafts will rule that month and we can still call it school days.  But I will probably have Hubby do it with them when he returns home just until December is over.

Quoting oredeb:

very busy!! i bet your tired at the end of the day!  what day is baby due? are you gona do anything differnt when child is born? or just continue on?

Quoting MacMamaof5:

I am 32 weeks today...and Home School is still going strong with my 2,4,6 and 8 year old.  Toddler,Preschool AND school-aged.  My Kindergartner is an easy learner and has learned to read in 2 months more or less, so that's been a blessing and although I still have to sit with my 3rd grader, he's got an incentive of Video games that I play on  to get him to finish his work easy.  The toddler and preschooler sit in on the other's general lessons, and although I do rely on PBS and other learning programs, we focus on play time learning.  I am ready to conk out by the end though since I am still keeping up with housekeeping.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

wow the first girl since you! amazing!! i bet everyone in family is very happy!!

Quoting Britty1987:

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I am due towards the end of May.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

congratulations jazz! how old are the others?

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Thanks. Oldest will be 5 in December, Middle will be 3 in November, and youngest will be 1 in November. 

Quoting oredeb:

congratulations jazz! how old are the others?

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)