Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (41-44):
monkeybunns
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I'm due in January. We're taking December through most of March off and will catch up and finish what we need to next year-we'll go through June. I have hyperemesis so we just started last week with a full schedule. My son loves structure but is flexible when we finish things so I'm not too worried about it. My 2.5 year old wants to learn how to read so we're doing All About Reading prelevel and fun hands on activities when we can
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats to all you mamas!

Gotta add...Thank God I am done! LOL
Britty1987
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Yes, they'd be happy either way, but a girl makes it just a smidge more exciting :)

Quoting oredeb:

wow the first girl since you! amazing!! i bet everyone in family is very happy!!

Quoting Britty1987:

I'm "due" 4 weeks from today. I'm guessing we'll take about 2 weeks off. I can't wait! My only is 7 and he is getting a baby sister so life will be so fun and challenging :) she is the 1st girl to be born on my side of the family since me and I'm 26 :)

WantedNameTaken
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Ha!  I hope you're right about him or her being born tired.  We're not going to find out what we're having.  We never do.  I like being surprised!  :)

Quoting oredeb:

hahahhahaha the baby will probably be so tired out from jumpin around in there for 9 months!!! do you know what your having?

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)