Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

*shifty eyes* We're cutting class today

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL Mommy just has too much to do for the Scout Party tonight. Don't tell, okay?

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
somuchlove4U
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
lol that was our day as well.... lips are sealed.. :)

Quoting Leissaintexas:

(whispers) I won't tell if you wont tell that all day yesterday, my kids did "home ec" because I got behind on the laundry over the weekend!

Molimomma
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I laugh because we've been "off" since the weekend because Daddy brought an evil cold home and now because my in-laws are coming in tomorrow for 6 days and I needed to seriously clean then of course we will be spending time with the grands so my schedule is officially shot. Luckily it is only kindergarten so no big deal we will"catch up" with my plans by the end of the month (more or less!)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I've had things like that happen where I've just kissed whole weeks goodbye!

Quoting Molimomma:

I laugh because we've been "off" since the weekend because Daddy brought an evil cold home and now because my in-laws are coming in tomorrow for 6 days and I needed to seriously clean then of course we will be spending time with the grands so my schedule is officially shot. Luckily it is only kindergarten so no big deal we will"catch up" with my plans by the end of the month (more or less!)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

sealed lip

Quoting Precious333:

Lol.....we may skip too.....I wont tell if you dont tell!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM

We have spent the last few Wednesdays going out and enjoying the weather before winter officially sets in.

Quoting tairakittie:

Today feels more like a Sunday to me, I am still in my jammies and all I have done is clean. I contemplated having the kids do some school work, and I still might, but right now we are going out to play in our kiddie pool while it is still warm out. :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Ew allergies are no fun!

Quoting debramommyof4:

I woke up with my allergies acting up so I have to take benadryl and sleep with 3 hours. Then we are probably cleaning house. No school today. Kids are watching Horrible Histories. I won't tell if you will not.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM
We did that a couple weeks ago. We had a camping trip, and I had to drop three oids at three different pkaces and all chaos ensued! LOL

We did math only ajd scrapped tue rest of the day!

We have a Scout Court of Honor tomorrow qnd kay be taking a half-day so I can prepare.
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM

PARTY!!! I bet the kids are over the moon with a skip day!

Molimomma
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Turns out I lied, Monkey asked so we did a little school today. Calendar, pumpkin tens frame counting, his poem for the week and life cycle of a pumpkin photo ordering sequence game pair that up with story time before bed tonight and we're good for today :)

Quoting mem82:

LOL I've had things like that happen where I've just kissed whole weeks goodbye!

Quoting Molimomma:

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I just spent two hours cleaning the bathroom! (Yuck! And now any tips for keeping it clean so I don't have to scrub so hard next time I want it clean clean?). School has consisted of them learning how to sweep and making their own grilled cheese on the stove! (I could hear but couldn't see it all!)

And hopefully they will be gathering and chopping wood this afternoon with DH...while I take a bath in my nice clean tub, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN