Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Yesterday was rough, again :( i spent so much of the morning trying to put my curriculum together, so we started very late. My oldest had a meltdown again when i tol him to pick up his legos. I woke up.anxious and it stuck with me all day. Homeschooling and having my kids near me is what i wanted, looked forward to, this is not what i.pictured it to be. I want to be out, doing fied trip, park days....not stuck at home! Im so frustrated not having a car half of the time. Im frustrated that it takes so long to accomplish what needs to be done. I have a long list of things that need to be done, and it never happens! Im so frustrated with out teeny tiny home! My husband came home yesterday and i was still anxious. Finally we were able to watch a show and then he had to leave for a bday get together he forgot about. So i was up until almost 3 last night! Bad.choice! I dont get naps anymore. Now on top of my anxiety, possibly depression is my lack of sleep! Grrrrrrrr

Update!
I think i found what works. If we keep our school first thing in the morning than we are good. I also need to adjust our curriculum a bit.
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Replies (21-21):
Precious333
by Julia on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Yes! I really need to do this!

Quoting hipmomto3:

If I set up 'school' the night before, the morning goes so much better. If I don't, I'm trying to get everything ready and situated and it just gives the kids time to (a) kill each other, (b) terrorize the dog/house/each other, or (c) play together so sweetly and quietly I put off starting school until much, much too late! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)