Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Where to Sell Used Books?? (PIOG)

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Can anyone recommend a site or place to sell used chapter books and textbooks?  I am looking to avoid a place with fees, to keep cost down but would like to unload 5 bookshelves full of books..... thanks!

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WantedNameTaken
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Is there a Half Price Books near you?

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Amazon will buy some books CLICK TO LEARN MORE

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Chapter books are going to be hard - often they can be found for only a cent or two on amazon, used.

Textbooks are easier; there are facebook groups to sell on, WTM forums, homeschool classifieds, etc.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Homeschool co-ops, conventions (yes, there's a cost, but maybe a couple people can go part in on one table?), craigslist takes a little more diligence and work, set up a home schooling garage sale?  Post on the library bulletin boards...

Outrageous
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
No.. i wish! .. i would buy all if ny books there instead if waiting for almost 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for books off Amazon! !

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Is there a Half Price Books near you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN