Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Homeschooling Moms Exchange

Do you have items like curriculum or textbooks that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in the Homeschooling Moms group could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise homeschooling related materials that you're selling, trading or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for those items that you need.

Reply with homeschooling materials that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

Join us in the Homeschooling Moms group!
Homeschooling Moms

~Michelle

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Replies (31-35):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM
You might want to check on some of them because they are pretty much all 5th and 6th, but they might not all work for your kids. Do you know what you're doing for history or science yet? We started with ancient history and went through medieval times last year.

It's a pretty heavy box, I will see what the shipping will be.

Quoting daisymahaffey: Hi,

I will take any of 5th and 6th grade items. We are on a very tight budget as I am trying to homeschool 3 kiddos this year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Quoting TJandKarasMom: I have some books for free that I wanted to offer here first, I know some of you ladies have a small curriculum budget like me, and I got some of my things from the Book Samaritan and others were bought mostly used but a couple new. I just want to pass things on to other families that could really use them. I'll probably just need to ask you to pay shipping because that's going to add up for me, but if you're struggling and can't even pay shipping I'm sure I can work with you. Here is what I have, I have pictures and can give more info...

BJU pre algebra teachers manual and student text
Houghtin Mifflin Harcourt 5th grade math text
SOTW Volume One- Activity Book only (missing a few student pages in the back, but most are still there and all of the main activity book is there)
MUS-Intermediate Math...this is an older version with VHS tapes, also with the teachers manual, student text, and extra practice sheets
Medieval Times Thematic Unit
Medieval Times (this is kind of like a reading comp booklet with a page long passage followed by different kinds of questions...some pages are missing, but most are still there and not used)
MUS Gamma- teachers manual and DVD
Write Source (grades 7 and 4...these are brand new, I think we opened them twice)
The Original Backyard Scientist (this is just a little activity book...the binding was gone when we got it but I just stuck it on a binder ring, it actually works nicely because you can just take a page with you if you want)

I might have more after I finish sorting. I'm trying to just pass on things I know we won't use at this point and hopefully help someone else out! Send me a message if your interested in anything!
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Quoting daisymahaffey: Hi, I will take any of 5th and 6th grade items. We are on a very tight budget as I am trying to homeschool 3 kiddos this year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! TIA!
Quoting TJandKarasMom: I have some books for free that I wanted to offer here first, I know some of you ladies have a small curriculum budget like me, and I got some of my things from the Book Samaritan and others were bought mostly used but a couple new. I just want to pass things on to other families that could really use them. I'll probably just need to ask you to pay shipping because that's going to add up for me, but if you're struggling and can't even pay shipping I'm sure I can work with you. Here is what I have, I have pictures and can give more info... BJU pre algebra teachers manual and student text Houghtin Mifflin Harcourt 5th grade math text SOTW Volume One- Activity Book only (missing a few student pages in the back, but most are still there and all of the main activity book is there) MUS-Intermediate Math...this is an older version with VHS tapes, also with the teachers manual, student text, and extra practice sheets Medieval Times Thematic Unit Medieval Times (this is kind of like a reading comp booklet with a page long passage followed by different kinds of questions...some pages are missing, but most are still there and not used) MUS Gamma- teachers manual and DVD Write Source (grades 7 and 4...these are brand new, I think we opened them twice) The Original Backyard Scientist (this is just a little activity book...the binding was gone when we got it but I just stuck it on a binder ring, it actually works nicely because you can just take a page with you if you want) I might have more after I finish sorting. I'm trying to just pass on things I know we won't use at this point and hopefully help someone else out! Send me a message if your interested in anything!

It will cost around $45 to ship all of those books.  So if you want to just choose some that you think you will use for your kiddos, let me know.  There are some good reviews online.  The only book I don't have anymore is the MUS Gamma.

daisymahaffey
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM
I am trying to do my own curriculum. I already have math and reading to start. I am really looking for science, social studies and spelling.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I will take any of 5th and 6th grade items. We are on a very tight budget as I am trying to homeschool 3 kiddos this year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Quoting TJandKarasMom: I have some books for free that I wanted to offer here first, I know some of you ladies have a small curriculum budget like me, and I got some of my things from the Book Samaritan and others were bought mostly used but a couple new. I just want to pass things on to other families that could really use them. I'll probably just need to ask you to pay shipping because that's going to add up for me, but if you're struggling and can't even pay shipping I'm sure I can work with you. Here is what I have, I have pictures and can give more info...

SOTW Volume One- Activity Book only (missing a few student pages in the back, but most are still there and all of the main activity book is there)
MUS-Intermediate Math...this is an older version with VHS tapes, also with the teachers manual, student text, and extra practice sheets
Medieval Times (this is kind of like a reading comp booklet with a page long passage followed by different kinds of questions...some pages are missing, but most are still there and not used)
Write Source (grades 7 and 4...these are brand new, I think we opened them twice)
The Original Backyard Scientist (this is just a little activity book...the binding was gone when we got it but I just stuck it on a binder ring, it actually works nicely because you can just take a page with you if you want)

I might have more after I finish sorting. I'm trying to just pass on things I know we won't use at this point and hopefully help someone else out! Send me a message if your interested in anything!

It will cost around $45 to ship all of those books.  So if you want to just choose some that you think you will use for your kiddos, let me know.  There are some good reviews online.  The only book I don't have anymore is the MUS Gamma.

daisymahaffey
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM
I am trying to do my own curriculum. I already have math and reading to start. I am really looking for science, social studies and spelling.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:12 PM
I will look through my stuff. I borrowed history from a friend (except a copy of SOTW vol 1 activity book). Science-we used Ellen McHenrys The Elements and then Chemistry so they were printed (and only $15 each). And for spelling...for DD we used Apples and Pears but her workbook is used up and DS used an online program and now he is using gradespelling.com which I really like so far and it's free.

I will see what I have though and let you know. Do you know what kind of history or science you are going to start with?

Quoting daisymahaffey: I am trying to do my own curriculum. I already have math and reading to start. I am really looking for science, social studies and spelling.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)