Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
So, as some of you know, i have been a bit stressed. You mamas have been so.encouraging and helpful! I feel so blessed to be apart of this group. I also talked to a mom today who gave me so much encouragement and help, especially in the area of discipline. So i have two goals this week. One, to prepare the tye nitht.before for school, and two, be diligent in disciplining my three year old who decided he's done listening to mommy and daddy.
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Replies (11-17):
Precious333
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
I stayed up until 12:30 last night preparing for this week. Dh asked of i was on speed lol

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Three is rough. I remember thinking "terrible twos?! This isn't bad". Then I swear, the day they each turned three, they turned into monsters...and mine are 11 months apart, so basically as soon as DS outgrew a phase, DD started it! Just know it does get better, and some day when they are all older, you will miss the littles :)

Good luck today! I know being prepared the night before works a lot better here too...if I was preparing in the morning, my kids would be off and running doing fun stuff or nagging me to get started (so they can finish and get to the fun stuff lol). I was so good this week, I planned for the week and printed almost everything they needed for the whole week, I just had to copy two pages yesterday. So I'm hoping that makes this week go really smoothly and that I will be able to do that every weekend (though I am sure I will never be that organized).

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG! You have my daughter! hahahaha

You can do this! I know you can!
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't miss the toddler stages but I am learning that the preteen stage for a girl is a nightmare at times!

Precious333
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Oh dear....no preteens yet!

Quoting usmom3:

I don't miss the toddler stages but I am learning that the preteen stage for a girl is a nightmare at times!

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:35 PM
These tween stuff makes me miss toddlerhood! Tweens are so much harder I think! But maybe I wouldn't think that if I had a toddler right now too, lol.

Quoting usmom3:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I know! I know!

Quoting usmom3:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM
My dd3 does circle time and a few worksheets. She loves feeling like a big kids. Though I do not expect the worksheets to be more than scribbled on.

Quoting Precious333:

I have not, although i have included him at times. He has done starfall once. I will try, i think he will like it :)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Have you tried coming up with a short 15 min lesson plan for the little one?  I plan something short everyday for mine.  She also gets to play on starfall if she lets me finish school with the other kids.  Good luck tomorrow!

Quoting Precious333:

I think im going to try getting a special project for mine tomorrow and see how that goes. We also.spank, hopefully we wont get to that tomorrow.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Oh, do you have my 3 year old?  She is just like this.  She then ignores us and runs in the opposite direction.  We have been putting her in time out.  During school it takes both me and my husband so that I can still teach the other kids.

Quoting Precious333:

Lol, absolutely! Along with minr being bossy and getting into everything!!! Lol

Quoting tinkerspell:

good luck i know three year olds can e very stubbern lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)