Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 29 today.... and I have coffee to make me feel better.

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Last year in my 20's.

*le sigh*

I had apple filled mini churros this morning and I have coffee to make me feel better.

Now I get to go rag on my husband - he reminds me that he was a junior in high school when I was born; I rag on him for the funny looking tux and red afro in his prom pics. Tit for tat :P

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this

30's are WAY better than 20's!!!

TidewaterClan
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy Birthday! Life just gets better the longer you're here. Enjoy 29, and look forward to the rest. :)
bluerooffarm
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I am loving my 30s!!  Enjoy your last trip around the sun in your 20s, but look forward to your 30s too!

blowing candles

Jenn8604
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Happy birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday!
You can always just stay 29 for a few years. I'm personally stopping at 28. HeHe he ;)
TidewaterClan
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

One of my work buddies used to say he was celebrating the 35th anniversary of his 29th birthday. :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Happy Birthday!
You can always just stay 29 for a few years. I'm personally stopping at 28. HeHe he ;)

usmom3
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Photo: TRUTHgasm Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again. Live life to the fullest today, and have no regrets

Happy Birthday!

tiredmomfor2
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol nice.
Oh and I forgot to mention earlier. Coffee makes everything better. ;) especially Dunkin Ddonuts!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

One of my work buddies used to say he was celebrating the 35th anniversary of his 29th birthday. :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Happy Birthday!

RADmomma
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Happy birthday!!!

Ill join you in our 29th year in November!!
QueenCreole313
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Really? I cant wait until I turn 30 in March! 30s are sexy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN