Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 29 today.... and I have coffee to make me feel better.

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Last year in my 20's.

*le sigh*

I had apple filled mini churros this morning and I have coffee to make me feel better.

Now I get to go rag on my husband - he reminds me that he was a junior in high school when I was born; I rag on him for the funny looking tux and red afro in his prom pics. Tit for tat :P

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this

30's are WAY better than 20's!!!

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy Birthday! Life just gets better the longer you're here. Enjoy 29, and look forward to the rest. :)
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I am loving my 30s!!  Enjoy your last trip around the sun in your 20s, but look forward to your 30s too!

blowing candles

Jenn8604
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Happy birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday!
You can always just stay 29 for a few years. I'm personally stopping at 28. HeHe he ;)
TidewaterClan
by Kate on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

One of my work buddies used to say he was celebrating the 35th anniversary of his 29th birthday. :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Happy Birthday!
You can always just stay 29 for a few years. I'm personally stopping at 28. HeHe he ;)

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Photo: TRUTHgasm Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again. Live life to the fullest today, and have no regrets

Happy Birthday!

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol nice.
Oh and I forgot to mention earlier. Coffee makes everything better. ;) especially Dunkin Ddonuts!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

One of my work buddies used to say he was celebrating the 35th anniversary of his 29th birthday. :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Happy Birthday!

RADmomma
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Happy birthday!!!

Ill join you in our 29th year in November!!
QueenCreole313
by Julia on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Really? I cant wait until I turn 30 in March! 30s are sexy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)