Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

A new week! What is going on in your household?

Posted by   + Show Post
What is going down in your neck of the woods?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Fingers crossed for you.  That is an exciting, frustrating time.

Quoting Britty1987:

I must confess... I didn't make any lesson plans for the week because we thought I may have to be induced today lol..... soooo when we got back from the drs office I made Aidan start his spelling while I made some quick plans lol. Found out that I'm dilated to 3 and very thinned out though so who knows what will happen. Last week we only did spelling so I could get the house in order lol...

Britty1987
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
We're very excited... but its harvest time here and so we're all on pins and needles. I'm glad that I didn't have to be induced... but now neither one of us really wants to do school :)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Britty1987:

I must confess... I didn't make any lesson plans for the week because we thought I may have to be induced today lol..... soooo when we got back from the drs office I made Aidan start his spelling while I made some quick plans lol. Found out that I'm dilated to 3 and very thinned out though so who knows what will happen. Last week we only did spelling so I could get the house in order lol...

lovelylady83
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Finals week for me in college... Just got my replacement items in the mail I had to reorder due to our move (they landed in storage grrr)... So last week we did just LA and Math... This week we are back on full blast... had a great day.. WEEK 10 of the school year already for us!!! well 11 really but we do a down week each quarter for me to breathe lol.... Thinking I need to clean out the car...tomorrow is gym which means coffee for me and the girls!  I am teaching Art in our coop on wed... thurs  is book club friday is our field trip the pumpkin patch and saturday is the fall party!  I don't participate in much because I dont' like to feel overwhelmed... but everything landed in the same week this month LOL 

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM

If you are not expecting it it can be hard to get in the mood.  LOL!  I would just take it easy and watch fun educational stuff.

Quoting Britty1987:

We're very excited... but its harvest time here and so we're all on pins and needles. I'm glad that I didn't have to be induced... but now neither one of us really wants to do school :)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Britty1987:

Britty1987
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We only did math, spelling, and Bible today. Tomorrow is Bible study at church so we won't do much after that anyway. This will definitely be an easy week (but shhhhh don't tell his dad haha)

Quoting debramommyof4:

If you are not expecting it it can be hard to get in the mood.  LOL!  I would just take it easy and watch fun educational stuff.

Quoting Britty1987:

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Britty1987:

Ecoseem
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM

We just returned from a camping trip, so we're going through the duties of repacking everything into it's proper place here at home.  Hoping to make some pine cone bird feedersand of course there's 3 different Halloween events this week.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I hope you had fun camping!

Quoting Ecoseem:

We just returned from a camping trip, so we're going through the duties of repacking everything into it's proper place here at home.  Hoping to make some pine cone bird feedersand of course there's 3 different Halloween events this week.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Sending labor dust your way! baby dust

Quoting Britty1987:

We only did math, spelling, and Bible today. Tomorrow is Bible study at church so we won't do much after that anyway. This will definitely be an easy week (but shhhhh don't tell his dad haha)

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Britty1987:

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting Britty1987:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck on your finals!

Quoting lovelylady83:

Finals week for me in college... Just got my replacement items in the mail I had to reorder due to our move (they landed in storage grrr)... So last week we did just LA and Math... This week we are back on full blast... had a great day.. WEEK 10 of the school year already for us!!! well 11 really but we do a down week each quarter for me to breathe lol.... Thinking I need to clean out the car...tomorrow is gym which means coffee for me and the girls!  I am teaching Art in our coop on wed... thurs  is book club friday is our field trip the pumpkin patch and saturday is the fall party!  I don't participate in much because I dont' like to feel overwhelmed... but everything landed in the same week this month LOL 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

We have a lot of outdoor cleaning to do, too. yuck!

Quoting No_Difference:

I thought a not so busy week...but I was wrong lol
Girl Scouts today, ...something on Wed but I forgot what...game night on Thursday, and an informal CoOp for current events on Friday. We have to have to have to finish the front garden before it gets too cold, and clean up the back yard...and transplant the pumpkin that is growing in a planter box outside of a window on the second story before it falls over.
I hope that is all we have lol I do want to try and hit up the orchard and start getting some yummy apple deserts going :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN