Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

A new week! What is going on in your household?

Posted by   + Show Post
What is going down in your neck of the woods?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

What are you canning?

Quoting oredeb:

lots of unpacking, canning, schooling,

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Pics when it's done!!

Quoting usmom3:

My children are working on making their own board game.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to steer the kids back into the groove. LOL We've just went spacey the past week or so.

Quoting kmath:

We are back to our normal schedule finally.  It has been slow going today, because we are both getting back into the grove of things.  Hopefully we will get through it all though.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I need to get an actual chore chart going to give my kids some independence.

Quoting debramommyof4:

We switched chores on our chore chart this morning.  We are starting to learn about the human body.  Friday we are going bowling with some friends that are moving away.  Oh and school tomorrow for my 6 year old and co-op on Thursday.  But those are regularly scheduled events. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Sometimes, that is the best kind of week! LOL

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Nothing exciting I can think of. Usual school week.

kmath
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

D went on vacation with my sister last week and while they attempted to do some stuff, not much got done.  Now he is having a hard time getting back into it.  Thankfully we got everything but spelling done today.

Quoting mem82:

I need to steer the kids back into the groove. LOL We've just went spacey the past week or so.

Quoting kmath:

We are back to our normal schedule finally.  It has been slow going today, because we are both getting back into the grove of things.  Hopefully we will get through it all though.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I love pumpkin brownies and pie!! Yum

Quoting hwblyf:

Pumpkin patch!  Pumpkin food!  Oh, and a little snow, just to make it interesting.  :)  Good thing we're studying weather!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

good luck! May your kids behave like angels and sit still and impress grandma! lol

Quoting ablackdolphin:

Daddy is traveling for a few days and Gma arrives this week!  It'll be the first time my mom will see our homeschool room and see what we do, she'll be able to help out too!!  We also have a few Halloween things planned.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Just reading that makes me tired!

Quoting BramblePatch:

We have a fairly typical schedule here....5 mornings of school, 3-4 afternoons of ice skating, horseback riding for DD(5), 2 PT sessions for me for my new hip, and we are going to sign up for the YMCA somewhere in there :-)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Great bonding time for you and your little one!

Quoting oahoah:

Vacation!! My husband has taken our two older boys (9 & 6) hunting with Grandpa & our 4 y/o is home with me.  We still have co-op on Tuesday but the older boys will be missing and otherwise we are just having fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)