Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

A new week! What is going on in your household?

Posted by   + Show Post
What is going down in your neck of the woods?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (51-55):
MammaG08
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM

So far I have made apple crisp, applie pie, apple pie filling (in jars), applesauce (TONS of this), and apple rings (in the dehydrator).  I think I might try making apple butter; I haven't yet because I don't normally use it, but everyone says it is really good! 

Quoting mem82:

Mmmm making any apple butter?

Quoting MammaG08:

Pretty typical week over here...4 days of hs with library storytime today, gym tomorrow, running club wednesday, and co-op on Friday.   Probably going to be canning more applesauce this week too....the apples are still coming in!  :-)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Oh, I hate cities in general so living in the largest one in the country would be hell. Nothing specifically against your city. Lol 8)

Quoting NYCitymomx3:

Why would you "despise" living in NYC?

Quoting mem82:

I have to say, you have some of the best field trips where you are at. LOL I would despise living in NYC for everything except the great field trips!!!

Quoting NYCitymomx3:

We're half way through Tom Sawyer, will hopefully finish the old math book and start the new one, and just conitnue with the next sections of history, geography, and science.  

Plus the usual muay thai boxing (3 days), parkour, scouts, and religion class.

The field trip this week will be to the Body Worlds exhibit in Times Square. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Ha! Well, good luck! 8)

Quoting jwhit8791:

Nope, just a old regular one.  Apparently because I have gotten so old.....they want to check to see how she is doing (weight, fluid, etc.)  I still like to see her though and I guess in a few weeks she will be 3d enough as is.  :)

Quoting mem82:

Have fun at your US. Is it 3d?

Quoting jwhit8791:

We have co-op this morning (may be our last for a while) and I have an ultrasound/appt on Thursday for baby girl.  Other than that, same old...same old.  School the other days and trying to get the house cleaned up for before Natalie makes the scene. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Do you have an apple Tree?

Quoting MammaG08:

So far I have made apple crisp, applie pie, apple pie filling (in jars), applesauce (TONS of this), and apple rings (in the dehydrator).  I think I might try making apple butter; I haven't yet because I don't normally use it, but everyone says it is really good! 

Quoting mem82:

Quoting MammaG08:

Pretty typical week over here...4 days of hs with library storytime today, gym tomorrow, running club wednesday, and co-op on Friday.   Probably going to be canning more applesauce this week too....the apples are still coming in!  :-)

MammaG08
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM

My in-laws have 5 of them, and they were LOADED this year!   :-)

Quoting mem82:

Do you have an apple Tree?

Quoting MammaG08:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting MammaG08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN