Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What'd you do this weekend? Oh nothing...just had a Zombie Apocalypse!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ah, so much fun! We didn't do any science or history this weekend like I planned but that's okay. It started after dinner. The lights went out, the sirens started wailing, ZOMBIES were coming! (I killed the lights and made the wailing sound) We flew into action. Bubba grabbed the Zombie bag, Audi grabbed the tent and I got the dogs. We snuck out of the house. Zombies were everywhere... Every time we saw one (just people walking around) we'd walk slow, drag our feet and pretend to be zombies. Finally after hours (30 mins) of walking we made it to the mountains and made camp (Our living room) I set up the tent and we spent the night roasting marshmallows (on tea candles) and eating junk food. 

Ugghhhh... Brains...

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Replies (11-13):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM

You'll have so much fun!

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah I would have to agree!

Now I am thinking about pitching this idea to my hubby to do with the kids!

Quoting paganbaby:

In that case, TOTALLY worth it,lol.

Quoting usmom3:

Don't look at it like that look at it like you where making an amazing childhood memory that they will cherish for ever!

Quoting paganbaby:

Omg, it was! I still had to get over the guilt of not doing school work though :-/

Quoting usmom3:

Sounds very fun!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

kmath
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Oh man, that sounds awesome!  My son saves me from zombies about 3-4 times a day, so something like this would be pretty cool for him.  Don't worry about not doing the school stuff.  This is a great memory and you will have plenty of time to get caught up later!

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Your son sounds like mine,lol. And you know, that's true.

Quoting kmath:

Oh man, that sounds awesome!  My son saves me from zombies about 3-4 times a day, so something like this would be pretty cool for him.  Don't worry about not doing the school stuff.  This is a great memory and you will have plenty of time to get caught up later!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)