Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Happy Hump Day! Are your plans on track for the week?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

How is that to do list coming?

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

We are actually doing really well with our school plans.  He is a little ahead this week on what we need to do, so that is a huge plus.  The rest of it, not so much.  His new bed comes tomorrow and we still need to clean his room out and move everything out until we get the bed set up.  We also have to go through his toys and get rid of the ones he doesn't play with.  Plus laundry is piling up.  I have just had 5 million things to deal with and the house is falling behind.  We will get it caught up though.

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha, I didn't even get one made this week!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Hahaha
That is funny. A list. What's a list? Lol
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Today is a day off! Not that it means I'm not busy,lol.

We're still working on trying to fit their shedule around my work, getting everyone in bed on time and waking up at a decent hour so we can learn. Slowly but surely we're get there. I hope...

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

We were rearranging furniture at our house, too.

Quoting kmath:

We are actually doing really well with our school plans.  He is a little ahead this week on what we need to do, so that is a huge plus.  The rest of it, not so much.  His new bed comes tomorrow and we still need to clean his room out and move everything out until we get the bed set up.  We also have to go through his toys and get rid of the ones he doesn't play with.  Plus laundry is piling up.  I have just had 5 million things to deal with and the house is falling behind.  We will get it caught up though.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM

LOL It's always in my head. List and lists of things that need done.

Quoting usmom3:

Hahaha, I didn't even get one made this week!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM

LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Hahaha
That is funny. A list. What's a list? Lol

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Sleep schedules are hard. Just think in a few weeks, we'll Fall Back an hour and everyone will be messed up, again.

Quoting paganbaby:

We're still working on trying to fit their shedule around my work, getting everyone in bed on time and waking up at a decent hour so we can learn. Slowly but surely we're get there. I hope...

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Oh beautiful! lol

Quoting mem82:

Sleep schedules are hard. Just think in a few weeks, we'll Fall Back an hour and everyone will be messed up, again.

Quoting paganbaby:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Yes and no. As soon as we get one kink worked out in one subject, another builds up in another subject. We're working out the "history kinks" this week it seems... and somehow we got behind in writing. We're using this weekend to play "catch up" unfortunatly. I've got big plans for her next few writting assignments but it will only work if we're on track otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.
Little Man is ahead in everything though, and making me realize my baby isn't a baby anymore :( lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN