Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Another Matt Walsh Blog.... I'm liking this guy more and more.

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
  • 15 Replies

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/10/23/we-are-going-to-home-school-our-kids-but-thats-only-because-we-hate-education/

He hit the nail on the head so many times with this one, I just HAD to share it with you ladies!

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Yeah I am starting to like this guy too!
The sad thing is I have noticed people are waking up (if you will) to the state of affairs when it comes to the government, Obama Care & the wars yet they still pack there children up & send them off to the public schools with out question of what their children are really learning there.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Me too! I read the one about SAHMs and what they do all day, and now this one. I have to find some time to listen to his show (but I usually work 3-6!)
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Quoting usmom3:

The sad thing is I have noticed people are waking up (if you will) to the state of affairs when it comes to the government, Obama Care & the wars yet they still pack there children up & send them off to the public schools with out question of what their children are really learning there.

I find it amazing that the same people who are screaming about healthcare are the exact same ones (in our family) who had a fit when I pulled the boys out of PS.  It is simply unbelievable!!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Quoting TJandKarasMom:

Me too! I read the one about SAHMs and what they do all day, and now this one. I have to find some time to listen to his show (but I usually work 3-6!)
I didn't realize that he had a show until this blog post. I'm going to have to find time to listen some day.
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting usmom3:

I find it amazing that the same people who are screaming about healthcare are the exact same ones (in our family) who had a fit when I pulled the boys out of PS.  It is simply unbelievable!!

Dosen't it just make you so frustrated that they can see the one but not the other for what they are?

JadeTigr7
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I love Matt Walsh.  He's awesome.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting usmom3:

Dosen't it just make you so frustrated that they can see the one but not the other for what they are?

YES!!!!!  How is that possible?  And doesn't it speak volumes about how well the PS is doing its job?

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I have only found his blogs a little while ago, but I agree...he is awesome!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Another I want to watch later! I need some computer time! Lol
JadeTigr7
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

A friend of mine shared a link to his blog about 6 or so months ago, so about once a week I try and take some time to go through his blog and read back issues and things.

I only just today realized he's in the same state I am!! 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I have only found his blogs a little while ago, but I agree...he is awesome!

~Crystal~

Homeschooling Mama to James, Jade, Steven, Willow and Katara
Wifey to Michael since 3-30-05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)