Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how many do you homeschool?

2. How long  have you been homeschooling?

3. What type of homeschooling do you do?

4. What kinds of activities do your kids enjoy?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Homeschooling Moms & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Replies (171-171):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Hi! Welcome! :)

Its nice to meet you. I have a 16 and 14 yr olds too! How do you handle raising so many teens? lol

Quoting PammysZoo:

Hi Everyone!

I'm a former homeschooling mom of 11 years.  I have 3 daughters (20, 16, 14).  It's been two years since I've homeschooled and boy do I miss it!  My now 14 yr. old is a freshman in our local high school (and loving it!).  My 16 yr. old started her freshman year at home, but after several weeks tested into an alternative school and has been attending since then.  She's a junior now. 

I'll post a question on another forum, but for now I am working part-time in children's ministry and am an active taxi driver for my two youngest teens.  My 16 yr. old is currently learning to drive.  I LOVE to read and can be found blow drying my hair every morning while reading my current novel - yes, it's a technique I've had to master in order to get some book time in.  : )

I've been married for 25 yrs. to a husband that has been supportive of my homeschool journey.  I have a house full of pets that keeps me busy, as well.  I enjoy gardening even if I'm not very good at it and I love to go walking. 

Have a Happy New Year and I look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you.

PammysZoo

undefined

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)