Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Okay so I need to Sketch a chassis (frame and wheels of a wagon) ((just typing what the book says) HOW DO I DO THAT???

Yeah stupid question I might get eaten alive for asking...but this science book drives me nuts...I cant wait till we are done Structures and can move on to the solar system!

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Replies (11-14):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Does it have to be a sketch?

I guess I would use a picture of one to draw a diagram of it.  Is it for simple machines?  It's probably focusing on the axle and how the axle connects the wheels to the frame.

BUT I would probably have my boys make one out of legos instead.  Then they could see how all the parts fit together and how the axle turns allowing the wheels to turn independently of the frame.

Oh soon he will be building with legos...just dont know if he has all the peices to make it "move" like this...

Oh good, that's how I would understand it better, but I didn't mean to "jump the gun" there.  :-)

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting usmom3:

Would this help?

Thank you....for some reason I couldnt get the "little red wagon" out of my head.

Your welcome!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Aww - Here is a link that might help you. It looks neat..
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/6322/1/1/how-to-draw-a-wagon.htm

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I cannot cut and paste, but type in simple chassis design in google and see what comes up.   There were several things to look at.   Print one off and see if you guys can imitate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)