Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SuperHeroes

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 23 Replies
Do your kids have a superhero that is their favorite?
Who is it?
Do you?

undefined

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenCreole313
by Julia on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Totally Japanese anime nerds in this house!
ballerina.2006
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Hulk. So much so that we'll be having an Avenger/Hulk birthday again this year (last year as well. He has a Hulk costume and won't take it off too. Boys are silly.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:52 PM
How long have you been fans?

Quoting QueenCreole313:

Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Totally Japanese anime nerds in this house!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM
That funny. I just got done watching a show on SuperHeroes. Did you know that Lou Ferrigno was not the first Hulk?

Quoting ballerina.2006:

Hulk. So much so that we'll be having an Avenger/Hulk birthday again this year (last year as well. He has a Hulk costume and won't take it off too. Boys are silly.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Q(4) loves Thor.  L(6) likes the Ghost Rider.  Xavier (8) is all about Professor X (of course)!  I like Spawn and the comedian from actual comic books, but I like wolverine (hugh Jackman) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr) from the movies but mostly because the actors are hot!  LOL 

ETA:  Oh yeah, and I LOVE Hatter M!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
X-MEN!!! I love x-men! Who wouldn't like Hugh Jackman??
I also like IronMan too!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Q(4) loves Thor.  L(6) likes the Ghost Rider.  Xavier (8) is all about Professor X (of course)!  I like Spawn and the comedian from actual comic books, but I like wolverine (hugh Jackman) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr) from the movies but mostly because the actors are hot!  LOL 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby is a HUGE X-men fan.  That's how Xavier got his name and now he's in love with Prof X, "his namesake."  LOL it's like they're family.

Quoting kirbymom:

X-MEN!!! I love x-men! Who wouldn't like Hugh Jackman??
I also like IronMan too!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM

While the kids both read and enjoy other superheroes, Batman still reigns supreme. DD also likes Captain America; and DS likes Deadpool, who I think is icky.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Seems like we have something else in common. :))

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Hubby is a HUGE X-men fan.  That's how Xavier got his name and now he's in love with Prof X, "his namesake."  LOL it's like they're family.

Quoting kirbymom:X-MEN!!! I love x-men! Who wouldn't like Hugh Jackman?? I also like IronMan too!
Quoting bluerooffarm:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Old Batman or new Batman?
Deadpool? I don't think I'm up on that one. Who is he?

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

While the kids both read and enjoy other superheroes, Batman still reigns supreme. DD also likes Captain America; and DS likes Deadpool, who I think is icky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)