Did it work out right?
We used some helium to blow up balloons and to make our voices higher. Then watched a youtube of using sulfur hexafloride to make voices lower.
Well, ours were more projects recently (thanks to apologia anatomy)
Like building an edible model of a cell out of jello and lots and lots of candy. (candy is rare in our house, but I went all out for this lesson!)
At the end of this lesson, we will be dissolving the calcium out of chicken bones.. we should end up with rubbery, bendable bones I think.
There were smaller projects, but these are the bigger ones.
We made flubber :-)
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.