Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

When is the last time you visited the library?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  • 33 Replies

Get any good books?

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

We need to go soon!! These books are getting close to their due dates. We got Another Whole Nother Story and a few more books the kids picked out (I have no clue what they are). We need to renew the book we're reading together. We're only half way through it. Once we finish it we'll have to re-check out No Other Story because just have not gotten to that one.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I went yesterday and got a lot of them. My son's favorites were probably Garfield comic books. I Found 5 for school and rest for fun.

I found two on ostriches, one on scientists, american indian biography, and ben franklin.
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Ummm... about 2 years ago!  LOL

Our library is horrible and costs too much money.

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Every Tuesday is library day for us. My dd just finished "Divergent" in less than a week so she is anxious to find the next one in the trilogy.

JadensMommy2
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

We went Saturday.  Our library sucks though, its so underfunded.  

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have to renew mine a lot. What is the Whole Nother Story about?
Quoting No_Difference:

We need to go soon!! These books are getting close to their due dates. We got Another Whole Nother Story and a few more books the kids picked out (I have no clue what they are). We need to renew the book we're reading together. We're only half way through it. Once we finish it we'll have to re-check out No Other Story because just have not gotten to that one.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

YIKES!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Ummm... about 2 years ago!  LOL

Our library is horrible and costs too much money.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Oh no! I always vote yes for libraries. Do you have another one close by you could visit?

Quoting JadensMommy2:

We went Saturday.  Our library sucks though, its so underfunded.  

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Tuesday is our library day, too! We didn't go today because I can't breath very well thanks to this little cough Nikki shared with me.
Quoting Leissaintexas:

Every Tuesday is library day for us. My dd just finished "Divergent" in less than a week so she is anxious to find the next one in the trilogy.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Sounds like a good haul. My son is really into the Lego books right now and weird fact books.

Quoting jen2150:

I went yesterday and got a lot of them. My son's favorites were probably Garfield comic books. I Found 5 for school and rest for fun.

I found two on ostriches, one on scientists, american indian biography, and ben franklin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN