Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How does last week look like? Did you get everything done that needed to be done?

undefined

by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Replies (21-25):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Well, you know what I say? I say...Go for it! I am quite confident that you can do as good a job or even better than someone else.

Quoting Boobah:

Happy November! We are pretty much on track for everything. I am currently debating on if I will continue to stick to the curriculum or kind of do my own thing. I still want to stick to the Waldorf style, but I am ready to change things up a bit and make my own instead of follow stories and suggestions from someone else.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks :) I think I'm ready! I just need a couple hours to really sit down and think about what I want to do. I got a bunch of story books from the library last night, trying to go through them and see what I can plan around them.

Quoting kirbymom:

Well, you know what I say? I say...Go for it! I am quite confident that you can do as good a job or even better than someone else.

Quoting Boobah:

Happy November! We are pretty much on track for everything. I am currently debating on if I will continue to stick to the curriculum or kind of do my own thing. I still want to stick to the Waldorf style, but I am ready to change things up a bit and make my own instead of follow stories and suggestions from someone else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy November!

We are pretty much on track school wise.  We are a week off from what I originally planned because I did halloweened themed stuff for a week.  But we are still where I want us to be so I am not worrying about it.  The house is a disaster though.  We finally got DS's room put back together so now I can work on getting the living room put back together. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Great. Can't wait until you start. You'll do great. :)

Quoting Boobah:

Thanks :) I think I'm ready! I just need a couple hours to really sit down and think about what I want to do. I got a bunch of story books from the library last night, trying to go through them and see what I can plan around them.

Quoting kirbymom:Well, you know what I say? I say...Go for it! I am quite confident that you can do as good a job or even better than someone else.

Quoting Boobah:Happy November! We are pretty much on track for everything. I am currently debating on if I will continue to stick to the curriculum or kind of do my own thing. I still want to stick to the Waldorf style, but I am ready to change things up a bit and make my own instead of follow stories and suggestions from someone else.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy November back. :)

Well, its good to be on track. And you are tackling the house one room at a time. :)

Quoting kmath:

Happy November!

We are pretty much on track school wise.  We are a week off from what I originally planned because I did halloweened themed stuff for a week.  But we are still where I want us to be so I am not worrying about it.  The house is a disaster though.  We finally got DS's room put back together so now I can work on getting the living room put back together. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)