Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Speaking of chasing butterflies...

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
Ahhhh I have 3 extra kids today that I need to entertain. So I will have 12,8,7,5, 4, 2,and 2 year olds. I'm not sure what I will do.
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PurpleCupcake
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Let them finger paint with chocolate pudding (don't have to worry about lil one's eating it)

Make large amounts of play dough.

Let them make thier own pizzas for lunch.

Good luck! Better you than me!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol if you don't hear from me by 230, send the police!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

Let them finger paint with chocolate pudding (don't have to worry about lil one's eating it)

Make large amounts of play dough.

Let them make thier own pizzas for lunch.

Good luck! Better you than me!

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, at least you can toss any 'socialization' arguments aside!  That sounds like a fun but crazy day!  :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol just after the other kids got here, the neighbor boy arrived. He most have noticed a bunchof other kids coming iover and decided to get in on the action. I sent them all outside where they are building a fort. Lol

Quoting TidewaterClan:

LOL, at least you can toss any 'socialization' arguments aside!  That sounds like a fun but crazy day!  :)

TidewaterClan
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Now that sounds like a fun time! Plus they're using all kinds of engineering skills but probably don't even realize it. :)

Quoting mem82:

Lol just after the other kids got here, the neighbor boy arrived. He most have noticed a bunchof other kids coming iover and decided to get in on the action. I sent them all outside where they are building a fort. Lol

Quoting TidewaterClan:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol so true. I'm sure the rest of the neighborhood thinks I'm nuts but the kids are having a blast. I did just get the back yard cleaned up, though. *sigh* lol

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Now that sounds like a fun time! Plus they're using all kinds of engineering skills but probably don't even realize it. :)

Quoting mem82:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
God idea. Outside is best for all those kids! I'd go nuts. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

tranquilize them and take a valium.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)