Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - Monday

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 20 Replies
What are your plans today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
We are doing some short lessons, then a lot of free play while I disinfect the house. I want this cold GONE.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Laundry
Try and keep my sanity (see how laundry ranks higher on my list than sanity... Yeeaaahhh)
I start my new part time job today. *gulp* I haven't worked outside the home for seven years.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:05 PM

bump

Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

The week is a total washout academically. Today I had to take the dog to the vet for surgery to put in a drain because a puncture wound got infected. Tomorrow D has his surgery so I wasn't planning anything for the rest of the week. I decided to give my car a good cleaning today and let the boys play outside while I do it. Though judging from what was under my 3 year old's carseat I think we could have some good Science lessons lol.

kmath
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We were going to go bowling today, but the place was closed, so we went to Cici's and then came home.  I have to work this afternoon and then we have a field trip tomorrow.  Other than that we still have to put the house back together after putting DS's bed together.

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I need to research lighting for the kitchen, Hubby is not happy with the fixture we got for it & wants something different.

Take in the recycling

The Library is having a story/puppet theater time this afternoon

Exercises

clean house

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM
DD to her learning center classes (Story of the world, art & latin)
Walk the dog
Make up assignment sheets for the week- one down two to go
Pick up DD from school -3pm
Cook dinner
Cribbage at the Elks lodge tonight
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Oh! What will you be doing? I have decided I can no longer attempt all laundry in one day. I'm changing it to Monday - darks, Tuesday - lights and towels, Wednesday - diapers, Thursday - sheets every other week, none on Friday, diapers Saturday, none Sunday.
This is my first week, we will see how it goes.

Quoting mem82:

Laundry

Try and keep my sanity (see how laundry ranks higher on my list than sanity... Yeeaaahhh)

I start my new part time job today. *gulp* I haven't worked outside the home for seven years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Yikes! A lot going on! And isn't it crazy what's under those seats? How does that happen??

Quoting Bluecalm:

The week is a total washout academically. Today I had to take the dog to the vet for surgery to put in a drain because a puncture wound got infected. Tomorrow D has his surgery so I wasn't planning anything for the rest of the week. I decided to give my car a good cleaning today and let the boys play outside while I do it. Though judging from what was under my 3 year old's carseat I think we could have some good Science lessons lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I haven't been there in a long time. They have good pizza for a buffet!

Quoting kmath:

We were going to go bowling today, but the place was closed, so we went to Cici's and then came home.  I have to work this afternoon and then we have a field trip tomorrow.  Other than that we still have to put the house back together after putting DS's bed together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN